Secret room

Your POV 

Jasper, Charlotte, Schwoz, and some of his family members are in the Man Cave. Jasper and I are playing some type of board game together with Larry while the other kids are running around with Schwoz.

It's been a week since Jasper and I've sang that song together. 

Henry and Ray return, confused.

"Hey guys!"

"Heyy." 

"Glad your alive."

"Schwoz what is this?" Ray asks as Henry trips and falls into some suitcases.

"Who are all these weird-looking freaks?" Ray asks.

"My family!" Schwoz answers.

"That kid has a beard!" Henry points out.

"Yeah so cute, Zeds baby beard hasn't fallen out yet." Schwoz explains.

Jasper kisses my cheek and I smile, not looking up and focusing on the game.

"But when it does, the beard fairy will come and..." 

"Gonna stop you right there Schwoz." Ray interrupts.

"Thank you." Henry sighs.

"As much as I love having your family here, I hate it!" Ray tells Schwoz, "so, everybody out."

Charlotte, Jasper, Larry, and I look towards Ray. Jasper wraps his arm around my neck and I smile at him.

"But I asked you if they can come visit and you said 'Sure whatever Schwoz.'"

Schwoz explains in a amazing American accent.

That's so true, I asked Ray if Jasper and I could have a few days off for our vacation and he didn't really care. Jasper and I went to Florida together.

"...That is so not true!" Ray remarks.

"Can Jasper and I go to florida in a three months?" I ask.

"Sure but that's in like a few months." Ray remarks.

"Hey can Jasper, Y/n, and I have raises in three months?" Charlotte asks.

"Sure whatever that's in a couple years or whatever." 

Jasper, Charlotte and I whisper yes. I kiss Jaspers lips and He gives me a smile.

"Let's just get some churros." Henry sighs.

 "Right! Churros fix everything." Ray agrees.

"One-two churros," Henry corrects, touching the snack machine.

"No churros available!"

"What did you say?" Ray asks.

"Did I stutter? No churros available."

"Hey? What? How come the auto snackers out of churros?" Henry asks.

"Oh, Larry's kids ordered a ton of them and y/n slipped on the pile." Jasper informs and we look at the pile of churros.

"What?! Oh come on! We just got back from saving the city from Arson Boy!" Henry exclaims, "From Arson boy and we can even get a churro?!"

Zed wacks Henry and he groans in pain. Ray holds him back and whispers something in his ear.

"So,uh, Kid Danger  and I are going to use the bathroom together" Ray announce's as they walk to the back room..

"Nope!"