Henry's Frittle Problem

Your POV 

"What?! You can't move away!" Jasper exclaims.

We're at the counter and Charlotte and Henry just explained what happened with his dad getting a new job.

"Yeah, Jaspers gonna go crazy without you!" I reason.

"Guys, I don't wanna move away," Henry sighs.

"It's his dad, not him," Charlotte adds.

"Well then, I'm gonna give your dad a pizza my mind!" Jasper declares.

"Did you just say 'Pizza' my mind?" I ask my boyfriend.

"Yeah! It's an expression," Jasper remarks, "Like if my mind was a Pizza, your dad would-"

"Okay let's just talk to Ray," Charlotte suggests.

Knowing my boyfriend, he'd be having panic attacks without Henry. 

"Alright," Henry says.

We walk to the back behind Charlotte and Henry.

"Henry! You can't move away from Swellview!" Jasper cries out.

"Man I don't want to," Henry sighs.

"You promised we grow old together and now with y/n," Jasper mentions.

 "What? Huh?" Henry chuckles as the elevator door opens, "Why would I promise you-Oh!"

Henry and I walk into the elevator but Jasper grabs my arm and follows us in.

"Wait wait wait!" Jasper pleads.

"Jasper,"

"Babe,"

"When did your dad tell you this?" Jasper asks.

"I don't know-"

"Can I just push the button?" Charlotte begs.

"Please do!" I plead.

"Wait, before you hit the button-"

Charlotte presses the button and Jasper starts screaming. I use the elevator more than he does so I'm used to it. Jasper grabs onto Henry then Charlotte, then me, then pulls Henry to the ground. My h/c flies up in the air as we go down.

Charlotte and I stumble and glare at the boys.

"Please don't move away!" Jasper mutters.

"Please get off my body," Henry pleads.

"Babe get off Henry please,"

Jasper moves away and I help him to his feet. Henry stands up and Ray walks in with a vacuum cleaner.

"Hey! Henry and Charlotte!" Ray grins, "I don't know what you guys are doing back here but I am glad to see you because tonight is a special night! Stay right there!"

Ray completely ignored Jasper and I.

Jasper shares a look with Charlotte and I.

"Wait what? Why's tonight a special night?" Henry asks.

"Cuz I just bought that vacuum cleaner!" Ray grins.

"Uh you and I have different definitions of the word 'Special,'" Charlotte remarks.

Jasper and I walk over to it.

"Ooh! Is this the Tyson Ultra Suck?!" Jasper chirps, putting an arm around my neck.

"Yeah, get away from it!" Ray tells us then walks to Henry, "Hey hey hey Henry! Check this out check this out! You see these little breathe mints?"