Broken Armed and Dangerous

Your POV 

I'm in the Man Cave with Schwoz, Jasper, and Charlotte. We're eating pudding out of tennis balls while watching the news. I have my head on Jaspers shoulder while eating my pudding.

"DONT Go outside."

"That's right Mary, the National Society of Names has just released this years list of the most popular baby names , Kacey and Abigail top the charts."

"And for the third year in a row, the least popular baby name is Hornface. HORNface."

Jasper nods and kisses my head. I smile and peck his cheek. 

"Makes sense."

"In our number two story tonight, the playground pooper has struck again."

We all laugh as this and Jasper and I feed each other pudding with our arms intertwined and kiss.

"The Swellview Police suddenly have more duties than usual because someone or something has been using Swellview Playgrounds every night as a toilet."

We laugh at this and smile. 

"Police have piles of evidence but have yet to arrest the prankster despite being flushed with clues."

"Has the news always been this funny?" Jasper asks with a smile.

"I know right babe." I giggle and eat more pudding.

The tube alarm goes off and we see Ray and Henry. Henry's groaning in pain while holding his arm.

"We got a bad situation here people." Ray says.

"We know." Charlotte says, setting her pudding ball down, "The playground pooper has struck again."

Schwoz, Jasper, and I all laugh. Jasper puts his arm around the couch and touches my shoulder.

Ray laughs and Henry stands there, holding his arm.

"Wait really?" Ray asks and we all laugh.

"No, actually it's a bit of a different bad situation-" Henry says.

"Shhh! I wanna hear this!" Ray smiles.

"Owwww!!!" Henry groans.

Jasper kisses my cheek and keeps his arm around me.

"The police have no idea who is doing the dumping, an angry teen, a large baby, Mary, No one knows," Trent explains.

"It's a real Poo Done it!" Mary adds and they all chuckle.

I take a sip of my water bottle.

"Ehh it's probably Jasper." Ray remarks and I choke on my water.

Jasper looks at Ray with confusion and pats my back as I choke.

"What?"

"Haha! I was just going to say that." Schwoz chuckles.

"But it's not me!" Jasper exclaims.

"Yeah, *cough* I know my boyfriend." I pause and clear my throat, "It honestly sounds like something he would do."

"Yeah, it smells like something he would do." Charlotte remarks.

Jasper laughs while he  takes my hand and stands up.

Jasper laughs and takes my hand.

"Alright Jokes over, y/n come here." Jasper says.

"I'm not joking I seriously think it's him." Ray says and Jasper gives him a look of disbelief.

"Okay, guys can we focus on what happened to me?" Henry pleads and I give him a worry look.