Envygram wall

Your POV 

I'm in the Man Cave with Jasper, Henry, and Charlotte. The boys are singing while folding napkins.

"Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the win."  Jasper and Henry sing together, "Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the win."

Jasper hugs my side and kisses my cheek. 

"I love you Man." Henry smiles.

"Love you too."

"Right and left—-"

"Okay we don't get it." I interrupt. 

"See you just go like this." Henry says and Jasper hugs me from behind and takes my hands, "Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the win."

"No we know how to fold napkins." Charlotte remarks.

"We just don't know why we have to fold them." I finish and Jasper kisses my neck from behind.

Jasper and Henry let out a groan.

"It's for charity girls, Napkins for the Needy," Henry explains.

"alright you girls can be part of the problem or part of the solution." Jasper adds.

"Right but.. how does folding napkins help the needy?" Charlotte asks.

"Oh my gosh." Henry groans.

"You girls don't think napkins are helpful?" Jasper asks.

"Uh we do." I remark, "I just think we should give the needy basic things instead like clothes or food?"

"Well how are they supposed to wipe their mouths after their eating your precious food ladies?" Henry asks. 

"Yeah and do not say on their clothes." Jasper adds.

"Because that would ruin the clothes that you gave them, I just—-" Henry laughs.

"Think girls." Jasper says and I share a look of disbelief with Charlotte.

We decide to join in with the boys.

"Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the win." 

"Wassup!"

"Hey Ray!"

"Hey!"

"Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the wiii—-" Ray knocks over some of the napkins.

"Hey!!!"

"Why?!"

We all exclaim and yell at Ray.

"Okay fine I'll tell you." Ray smiles.

"Tell us what?!" I ask.

"Captain Man and Kid Danger just got hired to work security at Mom Con!!!" Ray smiles.

Mom Con?

Ray starts jumping around and cheering. The four of us exchange looks and glare at Ray.

"What's Mom Con?" Jasper asks, wrapping his arm around my neck.

"Go home, just leave." Ray says.

"I don't know what mom con is either." Charlotte says and I nod.

"Bye ladies!" Ray waves.

"Mom Con is a convention of Moms." Henry begins.

"It's the mother of all Conventions." Ray added.

"And it comes to Swellview every year."