Up The Stairs

Your POV 

Jasper has his arms around my waist while reading a book. The lights go out and Jasper and I look up. The lights turn back on and then off. Jasper and I share a confused look.

"Hmm, I wonder what Schwoz is doing down there," Jasper smiles and looks down at his book

"Probably something smart," I smile and Jasper kisses the top of my head.

Suddenly a women walks in the door.

"OOOOHHHH WAAAAAA!!!" 

"Oh my gosh!" Jasper exclaims, dropping his book.

I flip the store emergency switch.

Jasper puts me behind him and puts together a bow and arrow.

"Alright everybody we're like in 5! 4! 3! 2!" The lady says and an explosion happens.

Boom!

"Aahhhh!" I scream and Jasper puts his bow and arrow in position.

"Hello Swellview!" A person appears and it's Morgan Meykew.

Jasper drops his bow and arrow and I walk out from behind him.

"No way no way no way!" Jasper smiles and kisses my cheek.

"You're You're-" I pause like I'm about to faint but Jasper catches me.

"That's me!" He says, "and I'm here ta... Maykew both a meal!"

Jasper starts jumping in excitement. I giggle and take a picture of him with my phone from the side.

"Okay, we're here at a store called 'Junk'N Stuff'" Morgan introduces, "I love the energy! It's great! We're here at Junk'N Stuff with-" Morgan pauses at Jasper and I  just smile, "we're here at Junk'N Stuff with-"

Jasper starts making noises and I touch his shoulder.

"Bae, let him speak," I smile and he breathes in and hugs me.

"MORGAN MEYKEW!" Jasper blurts out.

"Babe?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Right but what are your names?" Morgan asks.

"Uh JJ boogie master the third and (Your first initial and last name initial)  the Princess,"

"Are those really your names?" 

"No," I frown and Jasper rubs my shoulders.

"It's Jasper, Jasper Dunlop and this is my girlfriend Y/n L/n," Jasper explains, putting an arm around my neck.

___________________

(A/n: this may be short since the episode manly is with Henry, Charlotte, Ray, and Schwoz downstairs. But I'll be adding in my own parts  to make it a bit longer)