Remember the Crimes

This will be a long chapter so maybe get some snacks 😂  Also some parts may be only season 4 or just season 5.

Your POV 

I'm upstairs with Jasper. We're hanging out together. 

"You know, I've only been here for two years but let's thing back to our romantic moments." I smile at my fiancé and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Let's think back to the first day we met." Jasper smiles.

"I remember when it was just like yesterday." I sigh in happiness.

~Flashback: How we met~

Third Person POV

Young, 16 year old Y/n is walking to Junk and Stuff, her long h/c hair glowing down her shoulders, wearing her ripped jeans and her baby breath pink shirt. She just moved to Swellview with her parents, because they stared a new business.

Y/n walks into Junk and Stuff and sees a boy with straight brunette hair, a reddish sweater, jeans, and blue eyes. He is talking to a taller boy with blonde hair, a red and white flannel, jeans, and brown eyes too. There is also a girl with them who is short, black hair in a bun, a black and red striped shirt, black leggings, and dark skin.

Y/n walks over to them.

"Hey, I heard there was a hiring now sign and I'm here for the Job," Y/n says.

"Hey! Welcome to Junk and Stuff, I'm Henry," Henry greets.

"My name is Y/n y/l/n," Y/n says.

"I'm Charlotte, this is Jasper," Charlotte says, pointing to the straight haired boy.

"Nic-nice to meet you Jasper," y/n stutters.

She looks into his deep blue eyes and he smiles at her.

"Let me go get our boss Ray," Charlotte says.

Your POV

While Charlotte goes to get their boss, Henry walks with her and it's just Jasper and I.

"So you're new here?" Jasper asks.

"Yeah, I moved here because of my family's coffee business," I say.

I look at his insanely cute straight hair.

"Your hair looks very nice, how do you straighten it everyday?" I question.

"Oh it's naturally straight, when I was about 13-15 ish, I had to wear hair curlers," Jasper explains, running a hand through his hair.

"Oh because my hair is naturally straight too and I had to curl it everyday from 13-15 ish," I explain.

~end of flashback~

"Do you remember our first kiss together?" Jasper asks and holds my hand.

"I'll always remember." I smile.

~Flashback: How we met~

Henry and Charlotte are already asleep and I sit up on my phone. I look at the pictures of my old friends and sigh a little. I feel a hand wrap around my waist.

"Hey y/n, you okay?" Jasper asks.

"Yeah I'm okay," I smile.

We lock eyes and Jasper rubs a hand through my hair and a hand on my waist. He leans in close and our lips touch. I feel sparks go through my body. He puts his hand in my long h/c hair and I put my arms around his neck.

We pull away and he smiles. I can't believe I just had my first kiss with one of my best friends.

"Y/n, will you go out with me on Saturday? For a date?" My best friend asks.