Escape Room

Your POV 

I'm in the Man Cave with Charlotte, Schwoz, and Ray. Charlotte is using a saw to sharpen scissors.

Jasper comes out of the elevator and I smile at him.

"Yo yo dignity yo!" Jasper greets.

"Yo!" Ray and Charlotte greet.

"Dignity!" Schwoz greets.

"Yo yo!" I grin and walk over to him.

"Hey Charlotte  you don't look busy can you help me with my ho go dignity ho homework?" Jasper asks.

"I would love to right after I sharpen Rays giant s-s- dignity.. giant scissors." Charlotte explains.

"Oh you got another grand opening today?" Jasper asks and kisses my cheek, "You love those."

"Sure do, love that Man Fair, that new store smell." Ray smiles.

"You love every grand opening about yourself?" Charlotte asks.

"Shh!" Ray shushes and puts down her face shield covering.

Jasper takes my hand and we walk together as the elevator door opens.

"Yo yo dignity Yo!" Henry greets.

"That's my line Big Dawg." 

Jasper sits down at the monitor and I sit on his lap. Henry tries to make a greeting and I cringe.

"Hen, please stop talking." I order.

"Don't do that again." Ray orders.

"Aww, are those the grand opening scissors?" Henry asks.

"That's right." Ray smiles.

"We have another grand opening?"

"I betcha your... we do."

Did Ray say But?

"Hate grand openings, hate the Man Fair, hate that new store smell, hate Ray making it all about himself." Henry remarks.

"Right?" Charlotte asks and Ray slams her face shield and takes the scissors. Henry comes over to Jasper and I.

"Let's go." Ray orders, "Swellview's new escape room isn't going to grandly open itself."

Jasper stands up and puts his arms around my waist.

"What is an escauuupppee woom?" Schwoz asks.

"Oh come on you don't know how to say the word room?" Ray asks.

"An escape room is where they pretend to lock you and your friends inside." Henry explains.

"And the only way to get out is to figure out a series of clues and riddles and things." I add.

"If you solve the clues in time, you 'escape'." Henry finishes.

"Oh that's how you escape from the ..." Schwoz pauses when Ray is about to pull his scissors out. 

"Room." Charlotte says.

"Buckle up buttercup! Your sisters gonna meet us there." Ray tells Henry.

"Oh why does Piper get to go to grand openings with you guys and we never do?" Jasper asks.

"She's the president of the Man Fans right?" Henry asks.

"Yeah that makes sense that she would be there, Kid Danger and I can't show up to an official event with Jasper Dunlop, Y/n l/n soon to be Dunlop, and Charlotte uhhh..." Ray pauses.