Chapter twenty-six: rencontrer

JENNIE'S POV

I was dress up with my formal attire for the day, me and Taehyung has been waiting for our special guest this morning. we're paid a hug amount of money, i can tell that they're really that rich especially the woman who rented the whole place just for a date. That guy must be guilty why would he let someone spent so much money just for his day. 

"Are you ready for today?" Taehyung asked me wearing his box smile. I gently nod my head and smiled back towards him, it's gonna be a tiring job for us.

He took his deep breath before he approaches me and poke my cheeks "I know you're a little worried that they might not like your song choice but, don't worry about that. I'm sure they'll love it and they might give you a bonus" he winked at me, i know he's trying to lighten up my mood i've been anxious about the song.

We place the different types of dishes on the huge table set, Taehyung was assigned to fold the cloth and organize the chairs the whole place looks fancy as it does, that guy must be so lucky to have this kind of date. It makes me remember those days when me and lisa went out to hang, im missing her again.

"Fix yourselves, our customers will be here in a few minutes" The manager spoke which made us alarmed as we stand as straight as we can and cleared out throat

"We got this jen, don't be anxious" Taehyung winked at me cheering me up "Thankyou" i mouthed at him and smile slightly

LISA'S POV

"O-oh s-somi you're too early haha" i scratches my head in awkwardness, she was wearing an elegant dress and her hair was fixed, well, can't deny the fact that Somi does looks good with her fashion taste.

"I would never be late on my date" She giggled which made me chuckled in nervousness. I let her go inside my house for a while before we head in to the resto that she reserved for me. I was kind of guilty, she doesn't have to rent the whole place for me. Infact, street dates are alot fun rather than spending a huge amount of money. Am i prefering on me and Jennie's date months ago? whatever.

"Umm,,, you look good Somi" I notice how her cheek blushed with just a simple compliment, and i find it cute to be able to see how she reacts.

"You're blushing ms Jeon" I teased her and she shyly slap my arm and hide her face at me. I giggled and shake my head. My mother was watching us with a confused look on her face. I know she's not good with the fact that im dating a girl that was not jennie.

"Is that your mom? Hello auntie!" Somi excitedly waved her hand at my mother, my mother smiled and waved back. I left out a sighed and breathe heavily

"So, you're Somi if im not mistaken? You're pretty" my mother smiled sweetly. Somi blushed again and looked down with a smile formed on her lips.

"Yah lisa, you take care of her and don't forget to bring her home safe do you understand?" My mother told me. I rolled my eyes annoyingly and nod my head as if i was listening.

"I know what I'll do, you don't have to inform me"

"Very well then, don't you want to have some breakfast here first? Or, are you both going on your way?" My mother asked

"It was such a sweet offer from you aunt, but im very sorry because we're currently rushing at our destination, i promise to eat with you some other time maybe?" Somi scratched her head and smiled widely

"No worries" after the chitchats, we decided to leave the house and drove off to the nearest restaurant. Somi insisted to drive, since i don't know where's the place she was taking me at. I can't deny that she was talkative as hell, you wouldn't get bored by her topic.