Chapter eleven: Fun

"Oh so, you mean they rent a house for their date? So sweet. I wonder why lisa never did those special treatments on me. She's making me more furious and dedicated to ruin their relationship" i break the glass of wine using my hand.

"Jennie seems to have a special place on lisa's heart. She change alot, she rarely go to clubs like what she used to before. Jennie is a huge impact of her. We can definitely use that girl to make lisa drive crazy" i sly a smirked. We've been eyeing on lisa for over nine months without her getting suspicious. I'm just looking for the right time to give her threats about our plans. And if i got the chance, i will make sure that it will fear the hell out of her. She made me gone crazy and so do i wanted to make her crazy because of me.

"I was still confuse why you never reveal your identity or any info to her? She don't even know that you've been eyes over her for almost a month" he asked me

"Just relax, im looking for a great time to distract her. infact, i wanted to see her smiling for the meantime before i make her life a total of mess." Believe me im also impatient about doing the next step but i have to keep myself calm and arrange everything in a proper way before i make my action and will make sure to make lisa surprise.

"And who is this girl again?" I asked him

"She is Atina veulniuwer, i heard that she got issue on every part of this city. She have so many police cases and apparently she solve everything. She's lisa's ex and eventually, she still have a stronge feelings for the girl. I saw her arriving at lisa's house last time" he stated. I nod my head knowingly before i looked at him.

"And what can she help about our plan?" I asked

"You know pyscho people are awfully dangerous. At the same time brainy. She have a lawyer friend that always helps her to escape from every crime she did. Aside from taehyung, she is more smarter than that guy" he sly a smirked

"And you really think we could trust that kind of girl? Just like what you've said, she's a psycho we can't trust her help. I don't want her to be the caused of our fail plans" i shaked my head looking at the girl's picture. She's pretty she have short hair with he doe eyes. Lisa really knows how to choose a girl but apparently not all the time. Look on how they end up being enemies, if lisa would be a drug she would be an illegal one. She can make everyone so addicted to her and will leave them on the dirt after she's done playing. Im sure she'll do it with jennie also, she'll dumped that girl soon and will leave a hatred and on Jennie's heart.

I'm not the villain here. I was just one of lisa's victims and here i am slowly getting close to victory. I don't want anyone to get include of lisa's little game. I'm just trying to protect everyone that will soon to be lisa's toy. I don't want them to experience such tradegy.

......

Lisa's pov

I don't know what have jennie done to my whole mess life but all i know is that i wanted to kill my friend's for cutting our almost kiss earlier. They just ruined the best moment of my life and now they're non-stop teasing me. Yeah like what I've expected, they wont stop until they could no longer breathe.

Lately, im always getting suspicious about something. I don't know but i just feel like something big was coming to me and it will make my temporary happiness in to a whole big time mess. Jennie was helping me so much to change me and never go back to the old lisa i was. I'm really happy that i met her if i never probably im still here wasting my life over and over again. But i know everything has a consequence, i know one day someone's or something's gonna happened that will destroy my slowly fix life. Jennie hates bad guys I don't know if i should tell her about my past life and how worse i am before. Maybe i shouldn't tell her, she will hate me if i do.