Chapter sixteen: sincere

JENNIE'S POV

"J-jennie" lisa looked at me in disbelief while holding her cheeks. Her eyes formed a widened shape i was in guilt of what i've done but, i couldn't just let her yell on her mother like that. Yes, i slap her. Even though i did something wrong, she don't have the rights to talk to her mother like that.

"Y-you shouldn't have done that. She's still your mother" i looked down. Her mother held my hand telling me to calm down. I nod my head and smile at her telling her that im alright. Lisa seems furious and still shock of what happened before she chuckled.

"I can't believe you right now, you still have the guts to take her side and slap me? After you lied to me? You're unbelievable. I was starting to trust you jennie. I really do. But this, this. This disappoints me so much" lisa shakes her head.

"I-im s-sorry i didn't mean to lie at you i-just want to-"

"Oh come on jennie, stop playing the innocent. We both know that you enjoyed tae's company earlier. You don't even want to let him leave. But since lisa will be back home in no time, you have no choice but to agree, right? You didn't lie, you betrayed her. She asking you right now but look at you, you chose to lie other than telling her what really happens" atina mocked at me. But i have no doubt since im wrong but, she's obviously trying to ruin me infront of lisa! That's not what i mean why i lied.

"See? She can't answer. That means im right. She lied because she wanted to keep taehyung going her often when you're at work without your consent" atina sly a smirked which made me close my fist. She's getting on my nerves

"Stop it atina, you shouldn't go in between them. You're out of here" Lisa's mother tried to defend my side. Lisa sarcastically chuckled as she look at me and nod her head.

"You're right, maybe that's why she's been so happy lately. Because taehyung was visiting her every-"

"It's not what you think! I just invited him here because he told me that he's good on making sandwiches! So, i thought that maybe he could help me to make some for you. Are you going to believe this frog?" I asked. Atina looked at me in shock. Yeah right, she looks like a frog for me so, I'll call her frog.

"Help what? You and taehyung make sandwiches and ate them all. You even let taehyung eat lisa's sandwich. Stop making excuses you're a liar" atina rolled her eyes on me. If she won't stop i will punch her face right now.

"I can hang your neck" i mumbled crossing my arms glaring at her

"Why so defensive? That means it's true!" She mocked. Then i looked at Lisa who's massaging her head sighing heavily her fist were closed indicating that she was really irritated and stress.

"Stop it atina, you're just making it worst. Just go home already" her mother calmly demands. atina rolled her eyes on me again before she took her bag from the living room and left. I left out a sighed before i looked at lisa she look down and sighed. It makes me feel so guilty that i wanted to cry.

"I trust you jennie. I thought you're good at asking me first before you let taehyung with you. You even brought him here in my house. You even slapped me. I see, now i know why you lied. You lied because you don't want to hurt me by the truth that you love taehyung's company other than mine" lisa looked down in disappointment nodding her head and left me standing.

"Lisa! Wait! I-"

"Just let her honey, she needs time. Don't worry, she's just stressed from work that's why she's like that. Everything will be fine tomorrow okay?" Her mother soothe me and i just nod and smiled.