Chapter tirty-two: la vérité non dite

JENNIE'S POV

"Lisa please, don't do this" i begged as soon as tears started to fall down to my cheeks. Lisa was crying as well. i know that this day will happen and i tried my best to make myself ready for it.

"Jennie, tell me everything i need to know please im begging you jen. just tell me everything i have to know and i wouldn't be mad at you i promise" She held my hand and caress it.

i have to tell her the truth. it's now or never.

"Lisa, what ever Taehyung told you it was all true. the only thing that is not, was that he's telling me that i lied to you. it's not true Lisa. you know me well" I take a deep breath before i speak again, she was listening.

"Go on" she said to make me continue

"Like what I've said Lisa, I never lied about anything. i was trying to protect you Lisa. i swear. I don't know what to do and that's the only thing i could think about so that you won't get included in trouble"

"But i was wrong. i know i hurted your feelings but Lisa, I-i i love you. I've been looking for you the whole time"

"Remember when i left you during that night on your birthday? i was afraid because I've seen mia, the woman i almost killed when i was trying to protect you. but sadly" i looked down

"What?" she looked at me

"I shooted someone it was Taehyung. we talked about it before and he knows everything as well as me. He was the one wrote the Human animal book during our past lives"

"Taehyung forgive me about what happened. when i live with him, i told him about you and i. i know he was mad at your step father but he's never mad at you Lisa. he already forgive you from what you've done to him i promise" I uttered, she nod her head letting me to continue.

"Taehyung has a baby brother named Aiden. he's the child you almost hurt before. Taehyung told me about that before i went to sneak in your house."

"Lisa"

"What?"

"I'm sorry" i mumbled

"for what?" she looked at me in worry

"For everything i've done. i shouldn't have comeback if only i know that the past will repeat itself. And, im also sorry about being a coward this time. i was too traumatized from the past that i couldn't be able to fight for us"

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have been here i shouldn't have chose to be with you again or maybe, maybe it's better for us to choose a better path Lisa. Maybe it's better if we go in separate ways, maybe i-" I was being cut off when she smack on my lips again. it didn't cost a minute for me to respond

she deepened the kissed. after a few more minutes, we parted catching our breaths. Lisa was caressing my cheeks looking at me with her lovely eyes.

"Don't ever say that to me Jennie. everything is just right. i know there's a good reason why everyone reuinited in this lifetime. maybe, this is our chance to be with eachother again"

"Jennie, this is it. this is different from the past i promise you. whatever happened from the past is not that same as the present. Jennie, it was a different yet tragic story but, this time. i was here holding your hand" She held my hand and caress it which made my heart softened

"Lisa..."

"What is it?"

"Thankyou for everything, being with you makes me feels like we can conquer all of our problems together" i smiled softly