Chapter thirty-five: iñnovation

JENNIE'S POV. earlier that day

"What was Jungkook talking about? are you still meeting that freak Taehyung behind my back? why Jennie? are you secretly dating him?" Lisa asked out of anger.

i was shock where did she got that anger from? and how did jungkook find out that me and taehyung talked to each other hour ago?

"Lisa, just calm down. it's not what you think" i left out a huge sighed

"It's not what i think? are you planning on telling me this Jennie? are you? or i wouldn't know this issue if my brother didn't tell me?" She yelled

"S-stop yelling please" i closed my eyes and held her hand. i tried making her calm, but then i notice how her brother jungkook smirking at me. he's really getting into my nerves!

"Or maybe you're one of the traitor like Jisoo am i right? are you planning something bad to me and teaming up with Taehyung?" she yells

"I thought i could trust you jennie! but now im pretty sure that you couldn't be trusted to. i knew from the first place that you liked Taehyung and now it's clear that you're just using me to-" I slap her face really hard

"Where did all of these came from Lisa?! what are you talking about? are you seriously accusing all of this to me? what did i ever do to you?!"

"You didn't even let me explain myself and yet you already had so much words to point out on me? are you keeping these words since the very first day?!" i yelled back

"And why can't you trust me anymore just because of that? I don't get you at all! you're overreacting" i shaked my head and took a deep breath. Lisa's mother butt in as well as jungkook.

they pulled our arms and make us away from each other. this jungkook is really going to do anything to ruin me and Lisa's relationship. and it starts now.

END OF FLASHBACK

I left out a huge sighed as i was playing with my food, there's an awkward silence between me and Lisa. no one dares to speak of make the first move to talk.

being with Lisa today makes me feel like there's a gap between us. and that gap was Jungkook. he was trying to separate us, as much as possible. how can he just destroy this whole day just by entering our lives?

Jungkook was eating beside Lisa and he was smirking at me. i glared at him but he
just ignored it. Lisa didn't even dare to look at me not even once. why is she so mad all of a sudden?

she didn't even let me explain why i sneakingly went to Taehyung. I'm doing this for her own good or for ours. she's really immature sometimes.

"What's this awkward silence? come on talk im not use to this" Lisa's mother uttered. we both faked smiled and continue from eating.

"Just let your prides down and forgive each other, whatever the issue is. i know you can't resist one another" she wiggle her eyebrows. well, that's right.

"I'm done" Lisa put her untensils on the plate as she stood up from her seat and leave. i took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"If this is what she wants, then fine!" i groaned in frustration as i stood up from my seat and left. i just hate the feeling, why do i feel like im always the one who needs to apologize to her? can't she let her pride down just for me?

she's just...argh!

I don't understand her at all. why is she accusing me that i was dating Taehyung behind her back. i would never do that to Lisa. if she just trust me she wouldn't have thought about that.