Chapter twenty-four: nouvelle vie

JENNIE'S POV

"Are you right jennie? Are you sure you can do this? I think you should go home instead. I told you just take a rest but you chose to work. It's bad for health. Do you want me to accompany you?" He worriedly caress my back. I was wiping my sweats dripping from my temple. I feel hot and i couldn't breathe properly.

"It's fine Tae, I'm alright. You don't have to worry. Let's go back to work,  auntie might get mad at me if she saw us here" i smiled weakly. Taehyung's  auntie owns this place. I was also shock when he told me that. This is such a huge shop for them. Why did he even tutor me if his relatives were this rich.

"How about you, are you sure you can work today? Your brother was alone. We both know that he has not recover from his ill. I'm sure he's looking for you" he left out a big sighed

"I can't. i have to work. This is also for him, I can't feed the both of us if i don't do anything" i looked down. This is because of me. If i didn't ran away he wouldn't lost the job. I don't know what i can do to help him. I'm so guilty that he's the one who took honour to let me stay in his apartment for the mean time.

"I'm sorry" i mumbled looking down

He ruffle my hair and chuckled "You don't have to be sorry. I understand you Jen. And, i helped you because i wanted to. I'm sure you're feeling guilty but let me tell you this, you didn't do anything wrong okay? Now let's go back to work" he giggled. I smiled slightly and nod.

It's been along time since i've seen Lisa's face. I can't deny that i was missing her. But I can't do anything but to keep running away. I know i hurt lisa because i left without enough reasons. What can i do? I'm doing this for her. For us. For everyone. I can't bare loosing everyone around me again because of how desperate i was before.

Infact, this is better. I'm happy earning money because of working hard. Taehyung has been helping me for these past few months when i almost lost everything. Thank God he saw me and helps me to recover fast. I was repaying him for my stay at his apartment. I do not want to rely on him all the time.

"Jennie and Taehyung" someone called us

"Yes sir?"

"Someone reserved the whole shop for the whole day next week. We have to prepare alot. The woman payed a huge amount of money to rent this place for a romantic date" We nod our heads and smiled in response

"Yes auntie, don't worry. You can trust us" Taehyung bowed his head and smiled sincerely. That person must be reach, this place is pretty big just to rent for a day. I guess we'll be pile at work again.

She breath heavily and smile "I know i can trust you both, especially the two of you are managing this shop. I don't want to hear any complaints from my customers do you understand?" She asks

"Yes ma'am we promise to do better" we bowed our heads in respect

"Okay, and btw. Could you choose few songs that fits on the theme? Ms Jeon said she wants something romantic for them to enjoy their accompany. I hope you both have good taste in music"

"I have one music to suggest ma'am, for sure Tae and i will look for few good songs so they could listen to it while they're having their coffee time together. Don't worry about it" i smiled grining my teeth

"Good. I'd like to hear that music you're telling then. I hope it's a good one, i have to go. Taehyung, please look over the place okay? I have an important person to meet. Goodbye" she bid her goodbye as we wave our hands and bowed one more time.

"You're going to play the On Top Of the World again isn't? I'm pretty sure that was the song you're implying to am i right? You still can't move on" he shaked his head and chuckled. We were now wiping the tables, the customer just went off.