Chapter seventeen: Offer

"hahaha everyone was so easy to be fooled. And that girl really think i will team up with her? I'm using her for something but sooner of later she'll also be one of my victims lying on the ground cover by their own bloods" a smirked landed on my face staring on the wall. Does she really think a woman like me should be trusted of? She's stupid than i thought she was.

I was sipping my drink when my phone rang. It was him again. I rolled my eyes in annoyance before i answer the phone call. "What do you need? I'm busy" before he could even speak, i cut him off already.

"I'm sorry, did i disturb you? I just wanted to know how are you? I'm still in London but, we'll be going back there soon. I want to see you again so bad" i could feel the longing from his voice. He's my suitor since then but, i was giving her false hope.

"Me too" i can feel him smiling when he heard a short reply from me.

He's a big help of me since i found out that the slut was living in London for years too. He told me few details about the girl and it makes me laughed how wore that girl was. Even lisa's fist can fit in there.

"I have to go now i have so many things to do today. Goodbye-"

"Why aren't you calling me using your endearment? Is there anything wrong? Are you mad?" Oh, i almost forgot. Does he really wants me to call him that way? It's too cringy for me and it's making me sick to hear it from my mouth everytime he's calling.

"Bye bunny" i mocked and hung up the call.

"Are you still going to continue that plan?" The girl beside me asked in worriedness crossing her arms ang furrowing her eyebrows.  i just chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"Ofc pikachu! Are you worried about me? Ofc you are. But, i will continue no matter what. And im sure that lisa will be madly hurt once she found out everything. She's been looking for him" i smirked

"But, he is exempted in our plans before. Why are you including him? He's such a good man and he was suiting you isn't? Just give him a damn chance why are you so brutal" she sighed heavily

Laughed "Why are you acting like a worried best friend to him? Perhaps you're feeling guilty of teaming up with me aren't you? Idc about being a good person. I want to satisfy myself. I can't live without hurting anyone"

"I've told you many time to go to the doctors. Your schizophrenia will ki-"

"I don't have illness! Stop bringing that damn sick again! I don't have mental illness do you heard me!? I'm doing this for my satisfaction and im not crazy! I won't and would never be. These voices makes me stronger" i laughed hysterically covering my head

"I-im s-sorry i didn't mean to-"

"Get out of here!" I grabe the knife on the side of my table and pointed it on her chest which made her alarmed as she raised both of her arms and looked at me in widened eyes. I was breathing heavily and wanted to hurt or do something to her. I hate being stress it makes me feel these weird damn needs.

Kill her, just damn do it! Stab her. On the heart stab her as many as you can. You will love it. You're collecting bloods aren't you? How about having a blood of a friend? The one who's been helping you since then? That would be extremely a new discoveries. Do it. Now.”

"Get out!" I yell that's when i drop the sharp thing i was holding. This is one of the reason why i can't continue my plans until now. It's because of these voices im hearing. I know everyone wants to be cured when it comes to this but, im not. Because these voices makes me feel stronger and adventurous. My desires, obsessions will be the cause for me to satisfy myself. I can hurt anyone i want but, when it comes to my one and only friend, I'm always having a way to stop the demons inside me.