Chapter twenty-seven: risque

JENNIE'S POV

"Life matters to me so much and i wouldn't let anyone to destroy my own happiness. Happiness is a must, it's hard to replace something that makes you happy. It doesn't matter what your happiness may lead to, atleast you tried isn't? Just learn to know your limitations"

Those words from Taehyung keeps repeating inside my head. Am i doing the right thing? Maybe yes. But, am i happy? Definitely not. I know im missing her and i can't do anything but to keep on hiding myself from her.

Taehyung is such a great guy with a positive mindset. Unlike me who's always being the negative one. I hope i can be like him someday or just for a day. If i would be like him, i wouldn't be frustrating of thinking how am i suppose to live with Lisa.

I've seen Lisa yesterday but i didn't do anything to approach her. I know it would be such a huge mess if i went to talk to her. I don't want to ruin her date... yes, her date with another woman haha. Did she already forgotten about us? Nvm, there was never an us.

"Jennie? Look, im really sorry from not telling you i was also shock that she was our guest and i thought you're not ready to see her yet that is why i planned not to tell you. But, yeah im sorry" he apologize looking down

I sighed and smiled "There's nothing to apologize for Tae. We're both good and infact, i understand that you did that for me. I know you thought about my feelings that's why you kept your mouth shut. It's alright, thankyou" i nod my head

He breathe heavily "I thought you're mad because you didn't talk to me the whole day" he pouted which made me laughed a little

"Oh and about that. I didn't talk to you the whole day because i was spacing out and jumping into conclusions. Im sorry that i didn't realize i was ignoring you. I won't do that anymore" i uttered

"No you dont have to be sorry Jennie. Hays alright alright. Let's not talk about that matter. I don't want to stress this mandu" Taehyung giggled and pinched my cheeks

"Tae?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"I just remembered what you told me last time. That you will choose your happiness over everything but with limitations. Those words just kept shuffling inside my head i don't know why" i huffs

"You don't have to think about what ive said to you that time. It's still your choice but yes, you know what. I can see from your situation that you wanted to choose your happiness but you're afraid to take risk because you're thinking about the bad effect of it"

"Let me tell you this Jennie. You wouldn't know the answer if you keep hiding from the shell" he tap my back and smiled

He's right. That hits me so hard from reality. Why would i be able to know if we'll work if i wouldn't have a try? But, no. I've already tried once in the past and the disaster just happened. I'm not ready to take another life just for the sake of our forbidden love.

I shouldn't think about these. I left out a big sighed before i followed Taehyung inside the kitchen it was our day off since we just got out bonus from work yesterday.

This is frustrating. I don't know what to do i want to see Lisa but my mind keeps saying no. But seeing her yesterday was enough for me to know that Lisa was doing great and was moving on from me seems like she never really cared about me leaving the house nor her life. I think that's enough reason for me to stay away, she's already dating another woman.

I looked down and breathe heavily. This will be good for the both of us. Maybe, this is the best way for us to stop the tragedy that happened a long time ago. I don't want anyone to get included or harmed because of me.