Chapter nine: hangout

Lisa's Pov

Earlier, i heard taehyung and jennie talking about love they seems so close to each other that made my blood boil. I don't want jennie to get near that guy i just think that jennie is not safe around that guy. I smell something fishy to him. The way he looks at jennie made my assumptions confirmed that he likes her. eventually he was gonna confess earlier but i interrupted them. Im afraid that jennie will let that guy to court him we all know that jennie is too slow and she can't be in a relationship with that condition. and she can't really be in a relationship unless i let her.

"Jennie, how many time do i have to tell you not to talk to that guy?" I was looking at her sharply with both of my arms on the side of my waist. looks like i was scolding her.

"He's good a guy lisa" Jennie pouted her lips. She's trying to be cute again infront of me oh god. She's really giving me a hard time to lecture her. Whenever im scolding her, she always does this.

"How can you say so? You've just met him few days ago" i rolled my eyes. Like, seriously? How can she tell me that she's a good guy were in the fact that they just met  few days ago.

"That's doesn't matter i know he is a good guy he even told me about what love is" Jennie smiled widely while looking somewhere. She looks strange is she daydreaming about that guy? ew, i hope not.

"And what's with that smile?" I raised my left eyebrow as she goes back to her sense and shakes her head "Nothing, i just remember what he said. you know he's a genius and he really explain things so clear. I think i am more smart than before" Jennie praised herself

"Smart?" i chuckled "You just gain knowledge but, you're not smart you weirdo" I laughed and she glared at me. i raised both of my arm telling her that i had enough of my joke. "Alright just kidding"

"But, seriously don't talk to him. Your faces we're too close like you almost switch faces. That would be gross if his face switch on yours" I went in disgust as i framed my impossible thought .

"Is it possible to switch face with someone?" Jennie's mouth went wide open as she can't believe what i just said. "Yes. So, you don't do that anymore ok? Do you want to switch face with that guy?" I asked her.

"Why not. He's handsome" Jennie shrugged her shoulders. I groan in frustration and looked at her in disbelief "Yah! Don't say that!" i yell

"Why? You were asking me" Jennie scratched her head in confusion. Like she call that guy handsome? Im ten times handsome and sexy to that guy. He shouldn't praise him like that it must be me.

"You shouldn't suppose to tell me that he's handsome" I rolled my eyes on her "Why? Is that a bad thing? Taehyung told me that it's good to compliment others that's why im calling him handsome. He's cute you know" Jennie said and gave me her gummy smile.

"Jennie just shut up. Argh that's why i regret hiring that guy" I kick the couch. Jusy hearing jennie complimenting that guy makes me think that she also adores tae. W-what if she likes taehyung too? is taehyung planned to confess im pretty sure jennie will gladly accept it. and soon, she'll be tae's girlfriend- No! ew that's weird. jennie can't accept her and it's my order! 'but it's her life tho why don't you let her?'
My inner thoughts ask me.

"Argh just shut up!" I hit my head. Jennie looked at me suspiciously "What's wrong with you? I already shut my mouth" Jennie rolled her eyes. oh god, she already knows how to roll her eyes? If jennie doesn't have brain disease probably she'd be a badass girl I've ever known. just the way she looks it gives me a brat vibes. that's why she made Atina cass out of the house.

"Jennie do you like taehyung?" I suddenly asked out of nowhere "What?" she asked back. "N-nothing, nvm. Just- whatever I'll go ahead and-"

"Oh, tae invited me to go somewhere tonight since he granted my wish about asking her few questions" I was about to leave her pace when i heard her talking. i looked back with widened eyes and clenching my fist.