Chapter twenty-three: la préparatíon

SOMI'S POV

"Hey there bunny bro!" I childishly greeted him. He was wearing his frown expression again at me.

"Did you drink? You smell like an alcohol. ew, go ahead and go to the bathroom i hate your smell you're so stink" i pinch my nose signalling him to move his ass away from me. I seriously have such a sensitive issues when it comes to smells.

"What's with that smile huh?" He suddenly asked me raising his eyebrows while crossing his arms.

"It's none of your business. Stop asking, just go ahead and take a quick shower. Mom and dad will be arriving here tomorrow morning and i guess you don't want them to caught you smelling like a rotten egg"

"Answer me first, are you still seeing that Manoban girl? I told you she's not any good for you. If mom knew about this and her scandalous backgrounds i swear they will take actions about this. Somi you're the heir so, you're suppose to know whom you must date and-"

"Yah! Stop lecturing me will you? If i know you're just telling me that because you got rejected to the person you like am i right? And everything lisa had done was already in the past. I'm pretty sure mom and dad will like her for me. She's ambitious and very charming" I winked

"And oh- i wanted to ask you what should i wear for our date this weekend" i giggled

"So, she accepted your offer? Wow Somi you're too young yet you can ask someone to hang out so easily. I'm not even surprise if one day i find out that you're getting married" he shakes his head. He's truly a bitter one, no wonder why Ms Tina still doesn't likes him back hihihi.

"You're overreacting Hyung! Infact, you must support me about this! Just choose. Should i wear this maroon one or the black one? How about dark red? Or silver? Gold?" I asked him straight forward and he was just rolling his eyes at me.

"You know what? You look dumb" Then he left

"You're just jealous because you never had the chance to date Tina that's why you're being bitter right now. Go on just cry until only blood can flow down from your eyes! She will never like you back" i mocked

"Shut up chopstick!" He yells

"So what Jeon Jungkook The Timid!" I yelled back, teasing him. That's what i use to call him whenever he's fooling around and it looks funny when he gets annoyed whenever i teased him.

Moving on, argh im so excited about our date this upcoming weekend! When i heard Lisa's friend that she accepted my offer, i almost freak out but thank god i restrain myself from bursting out. It would be too uncomfortable and awkward if she heard me freaking out on the phone. I've been asking her to go out but she always refuses to, and gives me her stupid excuses that she was busy at work. But she can't resist me tho, my soon to be company was one of the biggest share holders on her company.

Wendy told me that she's still in progress about these matter. Maybe, she's moving on from someone? Or maybe she's not yet ready, idk. But i think she really does moving on from someone i want to ask her but maybe sooner, once we're really close and was comfortable of sharing about our personal problems.

"I don't have any ideas where should i bring lisa to? Does she likes fancy decorations? Like a well-organized places? Something luxurious? Or something simple? Like a dinner date outside just street foods? You know even i was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, i often use to love foods in the street" Hmm, maybe I'll choose something new like date outside with not so fancy place but has the best food. I'm sure Lisa never experienced trying grilled foods.

"I'm sure she'll love it" i clapped my hand from the thought. This is going to be fun, I'm pretty sure we'll enjoy. She'll be my date for the whole day this weekend i must also reserve a coffee shop for her then the street foods thingy will be held during night time.