Chapter Six: Found

LISA'S POV

It's almost been an hour and we're still searching for jennie. She's nowhere to be found and i was getting crazy and frustrated. I'm afraid that something bad happens to her. it was winter today and it's really freezing outside. I knew it. I shouldn't have let her go with them it's all my fault.

"I don't really know where she is lisa. But someone told us that she left with an handsome guy" Jisoo shakingly told me.

"I think she's fine since someone-"

"Fine what!? That was a guy wendy A GUY!  we can't trust anyone anymore it's better if we separate our ways. Move!" I yelled on them and they immediately ran away.

"I'm so sorry chaeng, i didn't mean to ruin your party" i left out a sighed

"It's alright lisa-yah just do your best to look for jennie im afraid that she's in danger" Chaeng replied.

"I'll go home maybe she knows how to go home. i hope" I sighed before i took my car keys and went outside of the house.

...

Taehyung's Pov

"Is it good? you love chocolate ice cream huh. it's not good for this kind of weather but you ask for it" I chuckled and pinch her cheeks. Can't help it, she's too cute and adorable at the same time.

"It's not that bad. but i love milk ice cream more" She smiled widely. her lips and cheeks has stains because of the ice cream so, i wipe it for her. earlier, i was buying some chips on the store and she caught my eye. I saw her swaying her feet while sitting on the chair. she wave her hand on me and that's when i approached her. she told me that she's bored that's why i thought of bringing her somewhere where she can enjoy. i just hope ms manoban won't be mad at me.

"Why do you love milk ice cream? isn't chocolates tastes better?" I asked in confusion

"For me i love milk ice cream. Lisa bought it for me before that was the first ice cream I've ever tried so, it's the best for me" Jennie told and i just nod my head. She continue licking the cream.

"After this we'll go home ok? Tomorrow I'll see you again for tutoring" i smiled widely from the thought of seeing her again tomorrow. yes, i have crush on her and it's not bad to be attracted to someone isn't? I just feel like she's so cute and different among all of the other girls i've met.

"Look what i've bought for you!" i surprise her by giving her a teddy bear. she quickly took it away from me and hugged it tight.

"Is this thing can talk?" She ask me

"Nope. They're toys you know" I answered and she nod her head "If you're sad or feeling lonely you can hug that bear everytime or even if you wanted to sleep you can hug it tight" I smiled

"Really? then I'll keep this" And she showed me her gummy smile which made  me more attracted to her.

"You're so cute jennie~" I pinch her cheeks because i can't help it. She's indeed cute whatever she does it makes my heart flutter.

.....

Lisa went home and running around her house if there's any possibility that jennie was home but she's not. her temple was sweating so bad and she's catching her breath. even though she wanted jennie to get lost from her sight, she's quite afraid of loosing her unknowingly.

"God jennie" She rubbed her face in frustration

"What happened sweetie? is there anything wrong? You've been traveling all around the house" Her mother asked in worry