Chapter thirty-three: frère sait

JISOO'S POV

I was catching my breath and shaking both of my hands. I'm currently Infront of Lisa's territory, I've decided to clear everything between us and tell her every single thing that she needs to know. i want to apologize for what ive done since the very first day.

Based on Lisa's attitude, i know she might be punching or throwing me on the ground repeatedly until she had enough. im willing to take all of the pain and bruised just to remove this stab of knife inside my chest.

i don't know what's gonna happen next but i really hope that she'll be forgiving me or listen to my apology. i pressed the doorbell and sighed multiple times as i fix myself.

Lisa's mother greeted me with a smile land on her face. i waved my hand and smile at her too. I guess aunt doesn't know about anything she seems very welcome to me.

"Hello aunt, may i know where's Lisa?" i said politely as peeked around

"Oh yeah she's inside with Jennie, do you want to come in?" I nod my head. she open the gate and we both went inside

"Just wait here okay? I'll be preparing foods for you. I'll call Lisa she'll be here in a minute" I smiled and let her go upstairs. i catch my breath once again. I'm nervous as fuck but i have to face this to leave the guilt behind.

"What is it-" she stopped when she saw me, she's looking at me as a smirk landed on her face and rolled her eyes at me.

Jennie whispered something on her which made her calm. A bit.

"Umm Lisa....C-can we talk?" i asked

"Ofcourse we should talk" She mocked. i followed her as she guide me and went in the backyard. Jennie leave us alone. me and lisa are alone now, she was looking at me crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow.

"So? stop wasting my time and go talk, ms ZAVIA" she mocked. i left out a sighed as i looked at her. she was waiting for my response.

"Lisa, i came here to apologize and explain everything. I'm not assuming that you're going to forgive me easily and forget about everything that happens. i just hope you'll listen" I took a deep breath. she didn't replied and just let me speak for myself.

"Four years ago, my sister Mia went inside our house crying and was holding her body. i was concerned and i asked her what happened"

"She told me that it was all your fault, she doesn't want to tell me everything at first but then, after a week she went to me and tell me everything"

"Mia got gang raped did you know about that?" i asked

"I'm not the one who raped her, so why are you both going against me?" she sarcastically asked

i left out a sighed "It was four years ago. you dumped her which made her go crazy that night she drunk herself because of the heartbreak you have caused her. she was looking for you until a guy went infront of him outside the bar"

"He asked her to come with her but she rejected. But then, three guys come over to help the other guy. my sister couldn't fight back. she got pulled by the guys and that's when the tragedy happened"

"I was so mad when i found out what happened to her. they did her dirty and I've always wanted to get the justice that she deserves which includes you. i was very mad at you and put all the blames on you because you're the main reason why my sister drunk herself that night"

"I've promised to her that i will give her the justice that she wants and that's how it started. i became friend with you and act as if i was very kind to you. but all i ever wanted was to get revenge even it'll take alot of time"