Chapter seven: Unexpected

Inside manoban's building

"What's up bambam what are you doing here bro?" Lisa asked in confusion when she saw her friend inside her cabin.

"D-did you heard the issue?" He asked her.

"Issue? im not updated about any issues im busy at work bam" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"I know i know but, y-your e-ex atina is here! I saw her infront of your house and she's talking to jennie. The girl you told us before"

"What the fuck is she doing here!?" Lisa slammed the table hard in irritation.

"Calm your tits. I don't know too i just saw her when i was about to visit you but i changed my mind when i saw her. did she went there to force you again about the baby?" Bambam left out a sighed

"I told you many times that, that was not my child and she's just making me believe that it was mine. You know how much she's head over heels for me bam" Lisa face palm.

"So, what are you going to do?" He asked lisa who seems so stressed about hearing the bad news.

"I don't know! but i don't want her near jennie. Her obsession might kill the innocent kitten" Lisa mumbled the last sentence

"Omygod i thought she won't be back after she went to japan!" Bambam said in disbelief

"I guess our lives would be in hell again"

Atina, she use to be lisa's ex girlfriend her very first girlfriend. They broke up when lisa found out that she's a psycho and how her obsession over her exes can be dangerous. that day when she visit atina's house she saw many picture on the wall there's so many of it and some of them have crossed sign on their faces. lisa tried to asked her but she refuse to and pull lisa outside her room. Lisa also found out that atina had so many police report cases that have been solved. lisa knows that atina had an extremely smart lawyer friend that's why whenever she's making a trouble it doesn't fear her. Atina is such a dangerous person that's why lisa regret being her ex. now she have to face the consequences of atina's torture until the girl gets satisfied.

Lisa's pov

It was already 12:30am and im still inside the office finishing my projects for the upcoming event this month. for sure teahyung already left the house since it's already late and probably jennie was sleeping by now. aish, im sure Atina will be visiting my house tomorrow morning another stress coming. Like seriously, im in big trouble with that girl. just knowing that she's a psycho and has such an intelligent lawyer friend would make me go insane. how am i suppose to stop her? i thought she's already done with me when she went to japan. but, i guess she's not yet satisfied. im just afraid that she will hurt jennie ofc, im pretty sure she'll thought that jennie is my girlfriend since she's living with me. i have to hire lots of guards so i can make sure about mine, and her safety. i just hope we'll be safe from that woman.

Btw, i decided to buy jennie a phone so she can contact me whenever she wants to talk to me or when she needs some help. i know she don't know how to use it yet but I'll teach her tomorrow. and most importantly , she really needs a phone right now so i can ask her if atina was inside my house during my work hours.

I don't know but lately my friend were starting to become suspicious about me and i don't know why. but, they told me that somethings changing about my posture. like, i always panic whenever they are talking about jennie. and sometimes they caught me smiling without any reasons but, is it wrong to smile unreasonable? they've been asking me to go to clubs so we can have fun but im always refusing to since i can't let jennie alone even though i know my mother was there i know that she can't look over jennie every time. i really miss hanging out with my friends tho. literally it's been months since i had fun with girls maybe i will when jennie was finally able to live by herself. maybe.....

But, eventually. i don't want jennie to leave yet. she's my stress reliever after all. even how stress i am sometimes she always makes me laugh because of her cuteness. she's really adorable no wonder why taehyung likes her. but no, she can't flirt with my nini. My nini? i mean she can't flirt with jennie because she's living in my house so, she can't flirt with anyone! im still glad that she told me that she loves milk ice cream other than chocolate ice cream tho, hehehe.

So, i was smiling while looking through the window when a pair of hand wave on my sight that caused me to go back to my sense "Mrs manoban?" He waves his hand.

"O-oh what is it again?" I asked

"Like what I've said. Ms atina wants to be your new collaborator for the upcoming show this month. in fact, ive look at her works and she has alot of beautiful designs. she'll be a big help in your company and i guess this will be a bop successful design if you both collaborate" my secretary told reading his folder.

"Atina? no no, i decline her proposal" I shaked my head. just thought of bring with a crazy woman makes me shake in fear. im afraid that she'll have access to be with me again.

"Why ma'am? besides our company really needs an ingenious shareholder. she gave 80 percent for your company so, it will be a waste if you didn't let her" He tried to convince me.

"I'll think about it kai. just leave me first" I commanded and he immediately bowed his gead and left my room. i can't trust that girl especially right now that i found out that she got issues about her exes. oh god, that's why from now on i never went into a relationship.

.....

It was already 3am in the morning and i just got home bringing the bran new phone with me for jennie. i parked my car and immediately went inside the house. I turn on the lights and surprisingly i saw jennie lying on the couch while hugging the teddy bear that i gave to her last time. she was snoring she was asleep but when i turn the lights on she opened her eyes that caused me to startle.

"Why are you here? you should go to your room jennie" I said in low tone almost in a whisper way.

"I'm waiting for you" she huskily replied and she yawned.

"Why were you waiting for me? you don't have to wait for me here ok? why did mom let you sleep here gosh" i said in disbelief

"I force her and she gave up" She replied

"Seriously like, don't do this ever again or I'll be mad. do you want me to get mad at you?" I looked at her seriously. the latter shaked her head in response.

"Ok good, now let's go upstairs and-"

"Can i sleep with you?" She suddenly ask which msede me turn around to face her.

"What? why? i mean you have your room" i shaked my head.

"I want to cuddle please~ i want to hug someone when im sleeping" She whined pouting her lips. oh god stop doing that i might kiss you right now.

"Y-you c-can hug your teddy bear that i bought for you" i suggested but she look at me with her poker face.

"It's no warm! Bear is not warm!" jennie wiggle my arm begging. i just left out a big sighed. guess what? i can't resist her so, i just gave up and let her. we reached my room and she immediately flop her body on the bed and snuggle her head on my neck while she was hugging my waist and my arm was jennie's pillow. i promise this was the most comfortable position to sleep. i can feel a weird explosion on my stomach i don't know what is this but it felt so good.

"Nini?" I softly ask hoping that she's still awake.

"I've been wanting to ask you this question.  what are you really are? are you a human? or a cat possesing a humans body? or what?" I asked in curiosity

"I am.....i am your...."

"My what?"

"I'm your past" she replied

"My past what? what do you mean? i looked at her but she just snuggle her head on my neck again. i left out a sighed as i refuse not to ask her about that question again. maybe I'll ask her when the time is right. but, why is she my past?

----
what do you think?🤔