Chapter 34: Death Is Close (Part Three)

You whimper quietly as your brain processes what is right in front of your face, even as oil drips from Harry's spine and onto your face while his whole body goes limp. Wires fray out and sparks dance around. He would've survived if it wasn't directly through the chest. As Penny rips the pole out from him and he falls backwards, onto you, so you fully realise what just happened. Your heart and breathing rate picks up rapidly as you stare into Harry's still-open eyes. He's dead. Then you start to scream.

"NOOO!!! Please no!!!!" you cry.

That scream of yours snaps Bonnie back to reality – and even slightly out of his rage. He stutters your name as he looks around, trying to remember how he got here. That is until he looks at Penny, who is ready to strike again, this time with nothing to stop her from hitting her target. You notice and try and grab the pole, yelling to Bonnie to stay put and still clutching onto Harry as you don't want anything else to happen. Bonnie crawls up next to you and looks at his body. He died trying to save you from Penny. That's what happened. He remembers! That means...

"Bonnie, don't you dare!" You let go of Harry to grab him, as your other hand is still on guard of the pole.

No one is helping. They're all just standing and watching. You try and call out to Roxy but she's too far away to hear.

"Oh god, please," you cry. "Someone help me!"

Nothing. All you get is something you didn't want. Your hand almost snaps off as Bonnie suddenly gets up and jumps onto Penny, despite your yelling. In desperation you call for your dad, who you know damn well can help. He looks at you and shakes his head, however, and you've never felt more betrayed. You keep insisting but when some random person grabs his shoulder and motions him to leave, he does it without question, only giving you a sad look before turning his back on you. Your own father just abandoned you. Then, two people grab you. You hit them and squirm as all the emotions imaginable hit you.

"I HATE YOU!!!"

You see your dad flinch at your words before he starts running.

~~~~~~~~~~

Penny is surprisingly stronger than she looks as she's able to get Bonnie off her with only a small struggle. She stands as quickly as possible, not understanding why he's hurting her. They both stare at each other, one with utter rage and the other with utter heartbreak.

"Bonnie, don't do it!!!" you yell, still being dragged away by two police officers.

Unsurprisingly, almost everyone at the park called in and said that an animatronic was out of control. Which means every security person has arrived in a hurry. Some are focused on getting everyone away from the scene while some are getting their tasers designed specifically for robots. You already know what's going to happen to Bonnie. He, however, is busy not helping his case as he again lunges at Penny – still in shock. He abandons his habit of a slow strangle and instead just tackles her to the ground, where he begins beating her face in. He claws, and punches her, making her face bend inwards, eyeballs popping out, and sparks flying everywhere. She doesn't even resist. Bonnie only stops when a police officer electrocutes him in the neck, causing him to stand and twitch in pain. 

~~~~~~~~~~

He's been surrounded. Some have those tasers and some have guns for the worst-case scenario. Either way, Bonnie doesn't have a way out of this. When he gets shocked again, from behind, he spins around with his arm flailing outwards, hitting the officer in the head. He goes flying to the side and everyone else sees that as a sign to go ham.

"BONNIE!!!"

Another scream from you sends Bonnie back to reality and out of his episode.

"Y/n?"

He turns in your direction and sees you fighting against two officers, grabbing wildly with your free hand at him. He tries to run for you but is shocked yet again. Once, twice, three times and more. He fights them all off to the best of his ability as even more sirens come closer. This time, however, it's multiple ambulances. One's for the two dead bodies, one's for Bonnie, and a third one for some reason.

"Please don't hurt him!!!" you shout.

Their attempts to get Bonnie to stand down only get more violent, however, as he manages to grab one of the tasers and use it against them. Their methods' escalation is sudden and so when just some simple shocks prove to be worthless, they immediately go for the firearms. You notice it and scream and kick and protest. All for nothing. It takes one shot and one shot alone. An ear-piercing scream that will haunt you until the day you die bursts out from Bonnie as he's shot in the stomach. He falls to the ground instantly, leaving you to fall to your knees and cry, still being held by the officers. He's still conscious though but the approaching officer will fix that as they wield that taser, staring down at Bonnie. He makes eye contact with you and reaches a shaking hand out that shatters you. He then opens his mouth with a single tear rolling down his face as the officer prepares to strike.

"I'm sorry..."

If you saw the A/n that popped up when Wattpad shat itself, no you didn't.