A/n:

And you don't even get the satisfaction of seeing anyone cured.

And no, there will be no more sequels, enough is enough. Damn.

I've rewritten this 3 times. So many things have changed. This is because, I actually finished this story months ago. Yeah.... Sorry. I don't like the idea of bulk uploads so I just stuck with once a week as that was my schedule and that's what everyone would be used to. So, yes, things have changed. Not much though.

Thank you all for your patience as I struggled throughout this thing, but at least there's no more. To those that came from A Malfunction? and stuck it out to here, you have some serious willpower. Thank you all!

That's about all I have to say about this story, sorry.

If you're wondering if I'll be posting another story, I don't know. I am trying again with His Majesty (thank you to all who've helped me with ideas and pointers!) but who's to say I won't drop it for a second time? I don't want to as I kind of like the changes but I've learnt to not promise things so I'm just going to give you a solid: I don't know what I'm doing.

Although, quick question for His Majesty: Do you guys want me to add in the demon language shit(Enrata) like last time or just translate everything to English and say that it was said in Enrata? So, the reader has complete understanding of the language?

Example:
"De ron lalo." Bonnie tells you. (Translation: You look gorgeous.)
OR
"You look gorgeous." Bonnie tells you in Enrata.

The latter would be easier to write (since I don't have to make up an entire fucking language) and read since it won't disrupt the flow with notes next to the dialogue to tell you what's happening, but the former adds more spice and 'realness' to the fact we're in a new world and may not know everything being said in the language.

If you're wondering if I'll be making something completely new, like say, the stories I listed at the end of 'A Malfunction?'. Then I really doubt it. I'm already taking a gamble with His Majesty and I don't think I'll do the stories I gave since they all kind of suck. I wrote them down when I was young and naive. I have some ideas but I don't know.

First idea is a one-shot book as they can be short, simple and I can take requests. The second is a re-write of 'A Malfunction?' (that I may have already started but aren't committing to yet) as I really want that story to be good. It's the launching pad for this profile and my story telling abilities so I want to give it some respect with a good old redo. If I do it will be in a different book and the original will be left up and unchanged. Come to think of it, if I do rewrite it, I'll probably have to rewrite Virus as well....

Even if I could think of a brand new story to do, I probably won't as my love for this site has died down. To avoid upsetting anyone, I'll just say it's hard to stay here sometimes.

On top of that, I really don't have time anymore. I'm making a webcomic currently that's taking most of my effort since I care about it more than these stories(sorry) so... you know...

Uh, yeah. That's all I have to really say without going off on a rant.

Say, let's do this. If you have any questions regarding this story or 'A Malfunction?', about absolutely anything ask away. Don't hold back. Be as weird as you want. Ask about lore, something that's been bugging you, characters(even one's that don't appear), random questions like what the fuck was up with that one teacher in the asylum. And if you're late, still ask.

This way I'll be able to be a little bit more active rather than completely disappearing for a while as I figure out what to do.

Give me feedback, advice for His Majesty if you saw the mess it was in before I got rid of it, thoughts on stories and general questions.

I think that's everything. I hope that's everything.

If I do commit to His Majesty or something else then I'll see you over there if you choose to read and if I don't then I bid you all goodbye - which is weird to say so casually.

Thank you all for reading and I love you all!!

PS: Freddy is a badass, and that's a fact.