①Finding Out

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

It was a quiet day in the BTS dorms two of the rappers were in the studio while two of the vocal line were in their vocal lesson classes, you might be wondering where the other three members are well they're are in the oldest room crying while in their head space

(Flashback)

The three were in the room preparing for the shortest to slip into little space when the redhead accidentally slipped on a block causing him to push the older with pink hair making him fall with the redhead as they fell to the ground they regressed into their headspace yelling in crying at the impact of the carpeted floor.

Hearing all the commotion from the room down the hall the shorter silver haired man ran towards the direction of the noises to see his friend on the floor balling their eyes out making him regress at the sight and join in the crying fest.

(End of flashback)

While at the company

Four boys were walking out of the building they were getting ready to head home.

While walking towards the car they all felt that there was something wrong but they pushed it off assuming that they were just being paranoid they climbed into the car and drove off towards the dorm stopping by a fast food place first to pick up dinner for them and the other guys.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

As the four boys pulled into the driveway of the dorm they heard the faint noise of babies crying inside of their dorm being the curious people they are they quickly existed their car walking briskly toward the front door as the noise got louder with every step they took the leader of the group inserted the pin for door and shoved it open.

As the boys stepped through the door and down the hall they saw a sight that they never thought they would see there sitting in the middle of the living room sat Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok sitting in the middle of the room crying their eyes out the 4 other members were shocked to say the least.

After the shock set aside for them Taehyung, and Jungkook on instinct in them they ran to the Jin hugging him and whispering sweet nothings in his ears to calm him down.

At seeing the two youngest members baby the eldest Namjoon and Yoongi realized they had to do the same thing for Hoseok and Jimin to calm them down

Finally calmed down the three members started to come out of their mind sets, to see that they were in the arms of the members embarrassed and blushing they immediately moved out of their warm and protective hold making a wave of sadness wash over the four boys who were wanting answers to the tons of question that were running through their heads, but one question asked by Yoongi made everyone freeze and the tension in the room rise.

"Are you guys littles?"