②What are littles?

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

As Yoongi asked the question that I was dreading the whole time I left my mind set, I sighed defeated and nodded simultaneously with Jimin and Hoseok that's when a question arose from Jungkook "Hyung what are littles?" I was going to explain when Joonie beat me to it "Littles are people who enter a child like care free head space it's a way of coping from stress."

"So do you guys have caregivers?" Namjoon asked this time "No we've been helping each other with it instead" Hoseok answered as Jimin and I nodded at his reply "Um what's a caregiver?" Taehyung asked this time "It's a person or people that help take care of the little while in headspace a caregiver is like a parent or guardian for them" Yoongi answered in a matter factly tone making me and the rest chuckle at him.

But as soon as the mood lightened Namjoon asked the question that I knew was coming "Why didn't you tell us?" This time Jimin replied to the question "We were afraid that you guys would start to hate or think we were freaks"  Jimin said while on the verge of tears, we were engulfed in a group hugged as they told us that they could never hate us, or think we were freaks.

After a few minutes of us hugging we finally broke apart I smiled at the members when my eyes locked with Tae and Kookie which made me slip into my head space.

Italic: jungkook
Regular: taehyung

After we broke apart from the hug we sat in a comfortable silence with smiles on our faces that's when Jungkook and I eyes locked with jin hyungs he smiled at us.

After a minute or two he started squealing at us with his arms open making grabby hands like a baby at us we smiled at this and I went to pick him up but before I could grab him Jungkook swiped him up off the floor and ran off with him sticking his tongue out at me.

Jin giggled and squealed at the air blowing in his face as I started to chase after them I yelled "Jungkook come back here I wanted too hold him!!"

I laughed at Tae as he chased after me and Jin he looked so out of breath I decided to stop and let him catch up to us but as I slowed down he sped up and snatched Jin from my arms as he ran off from me "Hey that's not fair I had him first" I said as I was now the one trying to get Jin.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

I chuckled at the Maknaes as they fought over Jin hyung that's when I felt a weight on my body I looked down to see Jimin sitting on my lap with his head in the crook of my neck sound asleep I looked to ask Yoongi when did he get there, but Yoongi was already on the couch with a sleeping Hobi on his chest.

I smiled at the sight and took a picture of them for blackmail after putting my phone down I stood up holding Jimin's back so he wouldn't slip and started walking towards his room and through the corner of my eye I could see through the open door Tae, Kookie, and Jin cuddled up together on the bed I walked over to them and put a blanket on them before walking out of the room and closing the door.

Finally making it towards Jimin's room without anymore distratctions I stepped in and walked towards the bed laying Jimin down and tucking him in making sure he was comfortable I turned around to leave when a hand grabbed my wrist I looked down to see a sleepy eyed jimin looking straight into my eyes "thay" He said trying to say the word stay but was to groggy to pronounce it right.

Smiling at his adorablness I nodded taking my shirt off and lifting Jimin up so I could scoot him over I got under the blanket as Jimin climbed onto my chest I smiled at him as I drifted off to sleep.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

I stood up and laid on the couch when Tae, Jin, and Kookie took off playing I smile as I started to drift off but a weight on my chest stopped me.

I looked down to scold whoever it was only to see Hobi with a bear plush in his hands curled up on me I smiled at the sight and pulled him closer to me as I kissed his forehead and drifted back off to sleep loving the feeling of his warmth.