④We have our work cut out for us

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

I whined at the lost of warmth I had as I tried to find it again, but soon realized that person who was supplying the warmth was gone.

After a few minutes of tossing and turning trying to sleep again my eyes popped opened, if Yoongi wasn't here I don't think I would be able to fall back to sleep.

Pouting I hoisted myself up to sit up looking for him, but to no avail I couldn't find him so I gave up on trying and instead got up wiping the sleep from my eyes and headed towards the kitchen being met by Jin Hyung and Jimin on the walk there I smiled at them getting one back in return.

As we got close enough to the kitchen I heard whispering coming from inside so I leaned my head on the wall and steadied my breathing to hear what was going on better, but all could I understand from their conversation was that they were talking about the three of us not liking that they were talking about us behind our backs I grabbed the other two who were leaning on each other as they tried to go to sleep again I pulled them in the kitchen quickly waking them wake up.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

At the arrival of the other three the room went silent all you could hear were the breaths they took they stared at each other until Jimin made a whining noise and ran to Namjoon hugging him while sitting on his lap which shocked him to say the least but got over it quick as he knew why Jimin was acting like this "Did he regress?" Namjoon asked looking at Jin and Hobi who nodded as a reply to his question.

Soon after Jin's eyes met with the maknaes who were looking at him with so much love that made him regress too his 3 year old mind space he waddled towards the two who cooed at how cute he was when he regressed Tae got up and lifted his light frame off the floor walking back towards the chair and sitting him on his lap while Jungkook played with Jin's hands Jin giggled loving the attention he got from the two boys.

Yoongi looked at Hobi who was looking at the teddy bear plush laying on the top of the fridge with tears in his eyes as he tried to reach but being in his little mind space the fridge look more bigger than he was so he started crying wanting his teddy.

Shocked at the sudden outburst by their friend the other two littles started crying making the dorm fill with noise the four tried to calm them down but nothing worked it seemed as when one cries the others two cry until the one who started crying stops realizing this Yoongi hurriedly took the teddy bear off the top of the fridge and lifted Hoseok up sitting him on his lap and gave him the plush.

The little immediately stopped crying and so did the others now seeing Hobi, Jin, and Jimin happy the boys sighed and looked "We have our work cut out for us hyungs" Kookie and Tae said in unison earning a laugh from little Jin they smiled looking down at him before pecking his cheek making him squeal.