③What do we do?

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

Waking up I felt a weight on my chest prying my eyes open I forced myself not to fall asleep again I looked down to see a sleeping Hobi laying on my chest I blushed turning my head away from Hobi remembering the events from the past night.

I looked back at Hobi once more before I slowly lifted him up from my chest and laid him back down on the couch I tucked him in and made sure he was okay before I stocked off towards the members room.

Walking towards Jimin's room I heard the loudest of snoring I rolled my eyes as I opened the door seeing Joon laying down with Jimin snuggled into him.

I tip toed towards the nightstand and picked up his phone going to the gallery deleting the photo he took of me and Hobi the night before.

Sitting his phone back down I shook him awake he looked at Jimin as he stirred a little making me freeze in place after making sure Jimin was still sleeping he turned towards me glaring "Sorry" I mouthed as he glared a few more minutes at me before asking "What do you want?" He said his voice still raspy do to just waking up "Come to the kitchen" I said as he looked at me with a questioning gaze.

Rolling my eyes "Just come!!" I whispered yelled at him before heading to Jin's room where I knew the two youngest most likely were, opening the door I was met with the sight of Tae and Kookie playing overwatch while Jin was sleep snuggled into his life sized Mario plush I sneaked towards the two who were up and unplugged the game seeing their heads snap towards me I smirked looking at their death glare I rolled my eyes chuckling "Come to the kitchen" I said in a whispered tone as I walked out.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

The four boys sat in the kitchen staring at each other the tension high rise in the room until the maknae decided to break the ice "So what do we do?" Jungkook asked looking at the others for answers.

"Well we really can't do anything about it I mean they our are members and we all know about our crushes on them" Namjoon reply as they all thought about the word crushes earning a blush on each of their faces "I think we sho-" Tae started before he was cut off by three boys entering the kitchen in their little minds.