①⓪Cutie(Sope)

💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜 💜💜💜
💜💜💜 💜💜💜
💜💜💜 💜💜💜
💜💜💜 💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜 💜💜💜
💜💜💜 💜💜💜
💜💜💜 💜💜💜
💜💜💜 💜💜💜
💜💜💜 💜💜💜
💜💜💜 💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

3rd

Two members of BTS were at the amusement park for their day off they were currently moving through the crowded place unnoticed even with the excited jumping little no one payed any mind to the two making the caregiver relieved.

Yoongi POV
"Hobi Baby calm down I promise we will go on all the rides we just have to go too the car to get my wallet" I stated trying to get my little to calm down I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Pwomise🥺" he said sticking out his pinky "pinky promise".

Smiling that smile that always brightens my day he grabbed my hand pulling me out of the amusement park to get to the car.

"Twere we're here hurry hurry hurry!!!" hobi yelled jumping up and down making me laugh.

"I thought you don't like roller coasters?" I asked as he stopped bouncing "Me don't" he said shaking his head I chuckled at his comment

"Then why are we here?"I asked while walking "Me want big teddy bwear" he said pointing at a giant plush bear at the center of the park.

"Can me have it pwease pretty pwease wit cherry on top" he said popping the p when saying top "Ok bubs whatever yo want" I ruffled his hair as we walked towards the booth.

"How much for the teddy bear?" I questioned the man working the booth pulling out my wallet "No sir you have to win it" he said using a high pitched voice with a big smile on his face "How?" Hobi asked looking at the man with stars in his eyes.