⑤He picked me (MINJOON)

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

I was currently walking around the house with little jimin as he told me about his new plushie he got from Taehyung and how Jin got jealous because Tae didn't get him one so he threw a tantrum which got him a time out, then Jimin started talking about while Jin was sitting there in the room by his self he started laughing and calling names "Park Jimin!" I said in authoritative tone he looked at me and immediately stopped talking shocked at the way I said his name.

"Yesh" He mumbled as he looked at me with tear stained eyes his body shaking, my eyes went wide not knowing I scared him that much, I pulled him into a hug as he wrapped his arm around my waist as he kept repeating the words 'I'm sorry' I smiled at his adorableness and bent down and pulled apart from the hug to look him in the eyes I wiped his tears and smiled at him getting a smile back.

"It's not nice to talk to your friends like nor to talk other people like that" I reprimanded as jimin looked at me with a questioning gaze "Why?" He said as he leaned his head to the side making me coo at him on the inside "If you do, it will hurt their feelings and they'll stop being friends with you, Do you want Jinnie to stop being your friend?" I asked making him quickly shake his head "No!! I like jwnnie" he said getting his W(s) confused with his I(s) again.

"Then you have to apologize to him or he won't talk to you anymore" I said making his eyes go wide as he ran off before running back up to me. "Twanks daddy" he said standing on his tip toes and pecking my cheek before running off again to apologize to Jin.

I touched my cheek my facing heating up from what he just said, "Daddy" Echoed in my head before I realized something.

"HE PICKED ME" I yelled receiving a shoe thrown at my face I looked up to see yoongi glaring at me "Shut up Hobi's sleep" He whisper yelled before going back into the room ignoring him I started back walking through the hallway again now daydreaming about my Jimin.