⑦He picked us (TAEJINKOOK)

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

In a house full of boys one was louder than the rest

"Come on Jinnie you have too eat so you can take your medicine" Namjoon tried to open the littles mouth to feed him, but he wouldn't budge he just yelled and cried throwing the food everywhere

"Jinnie how bout we go buy new Mario toys for you huh don't you like? Mario we can buy as many as you want just take your medicine" Yoongi said trying to bribe the little with toys so he could take his medicine which didn't work at all shocking him because Jin loved Mario.

"Jwinnie whets pway" Two of the cutest littles waddled over to the crying little with a lot of toys and things to do, but Seokjin didn't want it, so he started kicking his legs and crying harder only wanting Taehyung and Jungkook back.

Flashback

Jinnie was sitting on the couch watching miraculous ladybug when he seen the two boys putting on their shoes curios as too what they were doing he slid of the couch and waddled over to them and sat down looking up at them saying one word. "Cwuddles"  they shared look as soon their eyes locked on jin jungkook bent down pecking his forehead as he started to speak to him.

"Jinnie we have to leave for a few hours but when we come back we'll give you all the cuddles you want ok" jungkook finished as he stood back up and slipped on his coats as tae bent down and kised jins forehead and stood backup.

But seokjin only heard the word leave and soon as he heard the car drive off the the whole dorm broke into chaos he wouldn't stop crying and it didn't help that he wasn't feeling well.

End of Flashback

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

Jungkook and I were currently in the practice room with our vocal coach when my phone rang I held up my finger to say one minute as I walked to the other side of the room for some privacy. "Hello!!, Namjoon hyung what did you call me for? I'm do-" I answered the phone on a rant before I got cut of by a loud scream making my eyes go wide.

"Why is Jinnie crying" I said in a threatening tone. "He's been like this since you guys left he won't stop we tried everything that usually helps him calm down but it's not working, and he's burning up we think he has a fever " I got worried. "We'll be there in a few just try to make him take the medicine" I hung up the phone before running to our vocal coach and bowing before grabbing kookie's and my stuff before grabbing his hand and running out.

While Tae was talking on the phone I watched him trying to make out what he was saying but I came up short only being able to see his facial expressions he looked worried and then panicked.

Confused and curious I was about to get up and ask him what was going on when he rushed towards us and bowed, grabbed our stuff and pulled me out of the practice room.

I got annoyed and pulled my arm from his grasp  "What is your problem we-"  I huffed out before he cut me off. "Jin is sick" My eyes went wide as he started back towards the stairs as I followed now worried and panicked.

TimeSkip

We walked into the house to see tissues, toys, clothes, food blankets, and pillows everywhere and in the middle of all the destruction was a crying Jinnie who had deep bags under his eyes snot running down his nose and Teddy puffy cheeks making our hearts hurt at how sick and sad he looked.

On instinct Jungkook and I ran towards him and pulled him in to a gentle hug as he relaxed into our touch "PAPA DADDY" he said as he drifted off to sleep we looked at each other with full smiles on our faces "He picked us" we whispered as we lifted up Jinnie to put him in bed.

Through the corner of my eye I could see the other four soundly asleep on the floor I chuckled as we brought Jin into the room so we could take care of our little.