①②Feelings😳2(Taejinkook)

(Dead💀💀)

꧁꧂3rd Person POV꧁꧂

"They like me?" Jin questioned in a whisper slowly slipping into his mind set.

Trying to get away quietly before he fully slips, ended with jin knocking over a glass vase alerting Tae and Kook as they stepped into the living room they saw little jin trying to clean up his mess "Jin-Hyung?" Jungkook asked wanting to know if he was in his little mind space shaking his head he looked up at the two "No me Jwinnie no big jin" Jinnie pouted thinking the two thought he was big.

"Oh we're sorry bubba don't be sad come here" Tae said wanting to get Jinnie away from the broken glass before he hurts himself "I'll clean this up you go check his hand for any cuts in the bathroom" jungkook walked into the kitchen grabbing the broom as Tae headed towards the bathroom with a tired little in his arms "TaeTae me sleepy" jin yawned his eyes slowly closing "It's ok bubba sleep" Taehyung kissed Jin's forehead as jin fell into his slumber.

After making sure he didn't have any cuts Tae headed to his and Jin's shared room and
Laid him down on the bed tucking him in, before placing a soft peck on his temple "Hyung is he ok?" Jungkook asked entering the room seeing his little asleep snuggling his RJ plushie.

"He is fine no cuts" Tae said patting a love-dazed jungkook's back before laying down on the side of jin caressing his hair jungkook mimicking his hyung's actions except for caressing Jin's hair he snuggled the other a content smile forming on his face "Hyung?" "Hmm" "Do you think he heard our conversation."

"There is a possibility he did, but let's worry about that tomorrow. Okay?" "Okay".

With that they finally fell asleep all of three happy as they snuggled each other.

The next morning

Jinnie was running around playing with Minnie, and Hobi "Psst" a hushed whisper came from the side of the wall only being heard by the two smiling caregivers of the names Namjoon, and Yoongi often being called Joonie, and Yoonie by their Little's "Hyung(s)!!" The hushed yelled came after.

The pair looked at the Maknaes clueless of the things that were going through their heads "What's going on why are you being so mysterious" Joon let out a soft chuckle looking at the nervous faces the two youngest were making.

"We need you guys to look after Jinnie for us" Tae said scratching the back of his neck "Why? What's going on?" It was Yoongi this time who asked " No questions please just bring him too ************ at 12:00 AM when we text you, and put him in something comfortable" They didn't ask more having a little idea of what's going on "Don't be nervous he's going to love you just as much as you two love him maybe even more" Yoongi patted their backs with a Encouraging smile gracing his cat like features.

"Now go on ,and be quiet when you go out the door. We don't want a crying Jinnie on our hands" They pushed out the door whisper yelling fighting too them before going back to the three littles who have been in their own world since their caregivers exchange.

"Minnie,Hobi, Jinnie how about we go out for ice cream how does that sound?" Namjoon asked the now smiling littles there attention that would have been on the retreating engine outside fully focused on him "Me!! Me want to but I have to ask Appa and Daddy" Little Jinnie remarked getting up to tell his absent Caregivers.

Namjoon's eyes went wide seeing Jinnie's retreating figure he immediately looked at Yoongi "No!!!" Yoongi shouted towards the little making him jump a little "Why? Do Daddy and Appa not want to see Jinnie?" Jinnie asked with a quivering lip.

"No it's not that bubs they're just really tired so we offered to bring you three out for ice cream so they can sleep" The little looked at them sort of expecting their face before nodding his head believing the two "We get ice cream" Hobi cheered jumping up and down as Minnie clapped his hands giggles escaping through his pacifier.