①⑤Mi Amor/My Love Will You? Pt2

♎︎𝔼𝕩𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕀 𝕘𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖♎︎







♎︎𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜♎︎

𝔸/: 𝔻𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕖𝕥

The guys were practicing for their comeback or more Jin was trying to perfect a move that he couldn't get right at the moment while the rest of of the guys were trying to get him to stop and rest "Hyung at this rate you will pass out" Namjoon whined out once again as jin continued to ignore their pleas for him to stop and rest.

"If you stop I will help with that move" Jungkook exclaimed as he looked at his disheveled Hyung "Deal!!" Jin immediately stopped as he looked at Jungkook with a smile "Now can someone please help me to the couch because black dots are popping up in my vision " Jin guiltily laughed as his members glared at their hyungs neglect towards his health.

"See you are so tired that you were going to pass out" Yoongi glared at Jin handing him a bottle of water "We know you want to be able to do the dance perfectly for ARMY, but you have to realize that our health is ours and their top priority" Hoseok chimes in handing Jin a towel.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry really I will take a break" Jin sighed out sinking in the couch "Good because Auntie would have our and your head if she found out we weren't taking care of ourselves" Jimin rested his head on Jin's shoulder as the room fell under a comfortable silence everyine takin a much needed rest.

♎︎𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝔹𝔸𝕄𝔹𝔸𝕄,𝕤 𝕊𝕜𝕣𝕣𝕥 𝕊𝕜𝕣𝕣𝕥♎︎

"Come on Kookie you promised" Jin pulled up a slump Jungkook off the floor the members have already went home to shower and rest "But we have went over this move five times already and you got it down from the second try" Jungkook whined.

"I know but I want to practice it a little more, but I can see that you're tired so go get some rest at the couch we can go home in a few minutes okay" Jungkook nodded lazily lifting his body off the couch and walking towards the couch.

Jin continued to practice the section of the dance as Jungkook tiredly looked at him his eyes slowly shutting before they fully closed and he fell into slumber

♎︎𝕀𝕟 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞🔞♎︎

Jin sat on top of Jungkook's lap as they continued to make out "And I'm the horny one, Hyung" Jungkook chuckled through the kiss as he caressed Jin's exposed thighs "Shut up" Jin moaned out bucking his hips on Jungkook's clothed member under his pajamas bottoms.

"You know you look so good wearing just my shirt" A moan escaped Jin's lips as Jungkook's hands snaked up the baggy black button up that is his shirt "But you look even better naked" a sly smirk passed over Jungkook's face as he ripped the shirt off of Jin "Kookie~" Jin moaned licking Jungkook's earlobe Sensually.

Jungkook played with Jin's exposed nipples as he decorated Jin's upper body with hickies.

"You drive me crazy baby" Jungkook stood up carrying Jin to the bed "Wait for me" Jungkook left a Chaste kiss on Jin's lips before leaving the room to get some Lube.