⑨Jealousy

Chapter dedicated 2 @YouRfabtastic

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

"Jinnie!!!" Little jimin yelled as he ran towards the other who was sitting on the couch fully enthralled in what he was watching "jinnie?" Minnie shook seokjin trying to get his attention which obviously didn't work as he was still watching tv.  So Minnie decided to do the one thing that worked every time "jinnie look it's taetae and kookie" Minnie said pointing to nothing but it got jin's attention because he turned where jimin was pointing.

"No one is there" jin said as he turn back to a smiling jimin pouting "you lie lying bad" jin grumbled pointing his finger at jimin moving it up and down like taehyung does when jinnie does something bad  "Minnie is sowy but joonie is taking us to get ice cweam!!!" Jimin said bouncing on the on the heels of his feet.

"Weally?" Jinnie said hopping off the couch a smile etched on his face as he looked at jimin who was nodding  "YAY!!!" Jinnie yelled running down the hall towards Tae's room to ask could he go get ice cream with namjoon and jimin.

"KOOKIE TAETAE!!!!!" Jin yelled as he pushed the door open revealing a shirtless Tae who was flexing in the mirror and a sleepy kook "yes bub?" Jungkook asked sitting up so he could put seokjin on his lap "can I go get ice cweam with Minnie and joonie pwease?" Jin asked bouncing on jungkook's lap looking back and forth from taehyung to him "sure but stay close to namjoon hyung" Taehyung answered making a smile spread across jin's face as he hopped off jungkook's lap running towards the door.

"JINNIE" Tae and kook said in unison making jin stop and his tracks "yes?" Jin turned around only to see Tae And Kookie pointing at their cheeks he giggled walking towards the the two and pecking leaving them blushing messes "Thank you!!" Jin said before running out of the room to tell jimin.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

Jin came back an hour ago and he wouldn't leave namjoon Hyung and jimin's side he was sticking to them like glue. Every time Tae or I tried to play or cuddle with him he would whine until joon hyung came I know I shouldn't be jealous but I am and I could tell Tae is too jinnie as won't even look at us and it is so aggravating like why is he so mesmerized by namjoon hyung.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

Joonie did this Joonie did that I swear since they got back he has been following him around like a lost puppy never leaving his side  "UGH what namjoon hyung do to make jinnie so infatuated with him!!?" I looked at jungkook he shrugged his shoulders as he huffed as we resumed are glaring at the three across the room.

The two littles were laughing at namjoon as he tried to help them build a castle with the blocks that were scattered across the floor but he kept knocking it down.

Flashback

The three were at the park enjoying their ice cream well jimin was enjoying his ice cream seokjin had dropped his and was shouting to the top of his lungs luckily there were a few people at the park so it didn't draw to much attention.

"Jinnie come on. Here you can have mine see look it's chocolate" namjoon said trying to give jin his ice cream but seeing the ice cream made him shout louder only wanting his strawberry ice cream that was now melting on the ground.

"No mwe want stwabewy!!" Jin yelled now stomping

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!" A man who was a few feet away from the three yelled stomping and pushing jin on the ground shocking the little  "why are you acting like a child when you clearly are not" the man said now as he started cursing at jin.

*PUNCH*

The man fell to the ground blood oozing from his now broken nose  "who do you think you are to talk too him like that" namjoon voice boomed through the park "you have no right to talk about someone like that" namjoon said as he glared at the man.

The man started to crawl away namjoon took a few breaths before turning around with took console the little but was surprised to see the two littles staring at him starstruck eyes   "daddy is a superhero he protect jinnie!!!" Jimin squealed out as jin nodded agreeing.

End of flashback

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

"That's it!!" I yelled getting up the tae, joon hyung, jimin, and jin looked at me I walked over to the three lifted jin up and walked out of the room taehyung following after me.

"Jinnie why have you been ignoring papa and daddy?" Tae asked as I sat jin down but  jin looked confused "I have?" He questioned leaning his head to the side a little which I found adorable but there was no time to be gushing over him right now.

"Yes you have. Can you tell us why you have been hanging out with namjoon hyung all day?" I asked sitting down and tapping my lap so jin could sit down "bcwuse jonnie is a superhero!!!" Jin cried out smiling.

Tae and I shared a look of confusion "ok go play with Minnie" Tae said as seokjin jumped of my lap running down the hall yelling "Minnie wets pway".

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

JK and Tae entered the living "namjoon hyung" Jk called out making joon turn to look at them Tae motioned the kitchen namjoon understanding got up making sure jimin and jin were okay before walking in the kitchen with jk and Tae.

"Yea what's up?" namjoon asked seeing Tae and Jk's questioning expressions "what happen when you three went out for ice cream why is jin calling you a superhero?" The two boys asked in unison wanting to know why their baby was following namjoon around since they got back.

"Oh that was what you two were so worked up about" namjoon said letting go of a breath he didn't know he was keeping.

"What do you mean oh that was we were worked up about. What happened?" Jungkook asked losing his patience.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

"Ugh I swear if I ever meet that man he would wish he never even spoke" Tae said his voice dangerously low "tae calm down I think we can agree that we both hate this man but jinnie is safe and happy". Kook said as he smiled at namjoon "thank you for standing up for him hyung"

"It's no problem jin is like my brother and I know you two would do the same for jimin yoongi hobi and me" namjoon commented before walking out

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

"We were pretty jealous huh?" I chuckled out as I looked over to see jungkook nodding "yep we were" kook said through a smile.

"DADDY PAPA" we heard jin yell making us run into the living to see a smiling little holding up picture he drew of the three of us.

"It's adorable baby" we said in unison pecking his cheeks making him giggle.