①①Feelings😳(Taejinkook)

( WONHO☺️☺️☺️☺️)

Taehyung's POV

I smiled at my babies adorable sleeping face nuzzling his cheek with my nose making him unconsciously scratch his cheek I let out a chuckle going in to do it again before a quiet but hard slap to my head made me stop "OW" I exclaimed quiet enough not to wake seokjin but loud enough so the human bunny could see how much that hurt "what was that for?" I glared at jungkook "what are you trying to do wake him up he just went to sleep and it's 5AM" jungkook responded emphasizing the 5AM I nodded my head remembering how he wouldn't even take a nap all day so he should sleep I got up but not before pecking his forehead.

Third Person POV

The two Maknaes entered the kitchen a silence that anyone can detect surrounding them "I like jin hyung!!!" The two exclaimed at the same time.

They shared a look before the silence returned sitting down the second maknae asked the question that's been in their mind after the confessions about the oldest "when? When did you find out?" Tae asked Kook curious for the bunnies answer.

"During one of jin hyung eatjin lives" jungkook shied away at his answer as Taehyung smiled at his answer "how?" Tae patted the maknaes back as in to say that it is ok "when jin was eating for some reason the noise would make put me in a trance like state and all I could think about was me making him yell those sounds from the top of his lungs".

Jungkook eyes glazed over at his comment picturing all the ways he could make jin scream his name "woah kook calm down I can practically smell the lust" Tae rolled his eyes at jungkook "how about you how did you know?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung with his adorable bunny eyes "It was one night when I was looking at the fan accounts ARMY made I came across a hashtag that said Taejin I pressed it and saw all these edits, fanarts, and stories about us I guess that's when I started to develop feelings."

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's innocent answer.

With Jin
——————————-

Waking Up jin was not in his little mind set not really looking for the two Maknaes he went to the kitchen because of his grumbling stomach "I like jin hyung!!!" The words echoed through Jin's head as he leaned against the wall listening to the conversation of the two.

"They like me?" Jin questioned in a whisper slowly slipping into his mind set.

————-

To Be Continued