⑥He picked me (SOPE)

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

It was a day like no other In the BTS dorms with Namjoon and Jimin watching Jimin's favorite TV show and Jimin dancing to the theme song, Jin following Tae and Kook around like a lost puppy, and Yoongi and Hoseok in Yoongi's studio Yoongi working on a new song and Hoseok jumping on the couch yelling 'SUGA' trying to get his attention.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

"Suga! Suga! Suga!" Hobi screamed as he was jumping "WOULD YOU STOP!!" I yelled glaring at Hobi not being able to control myself Hobi looked at me shocked that I just yelled and glared at him before he ran out of the room he yelled 'meanie yoodi' I wanted to go and apologize and comfort him but I had to finish the song I had a deadline so I wrote it off and got back to work.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

As yoongi finally finished the song, he leaned back in his chair stretching when the studio door bursted open showing Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook, being shocked by this Yoongi leaned back even more making the chair fall with a loud thud "Hyung you ok?" Tae asked as Namjoon helped Yoongi up.

"Just fine" Yoongi replied sarcasm lacing his voice but Tae didn't seem to notice.

"What is it?" Yoongi said rubbing his sore back as he watched the members facial expression turn from frantic to worried "Jin/Jimin/Hoseok are gone" Hearing this the air in the room suddenly went cold.

"What happened to them?" Yoongi asked glaring at the three "They went after hobi when he was crying" Tae exclaimed biting his nails "When was this?" Yoongi asked losing his patience "Half an hour ago" Kook said this time as Yoongi scowled at his answer "They have been gone for half an hour and you guys decide to tell me now" Yoongi glared his voice venomous "EEk" Tae shrieked as he and Yoongi made eye contact.

Not wanting to hear anymore of their stupidity Yoongi walked out of the room towards the front door slipping on his shoes and walking out to look for the three littles the other members following close but not to close behind.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

"Here ide cream" Jin said handing an ice cream to Hobi as he happily ate it tears still running from his eyes as Jin handed one to Jimin too as they ate it happily "Meanie yoodi" Coming From Hoseok once and awhile but everything else's was ok Jin and Jimin got up about to go play on the swings when they heard a shout "jin/ jimin/ hoseok"

They looked towards the source of the voice only to see the others smiling Jin ran towards Tae and Kook, squealing Jimin seen Namjoon open arms he got what he meant and ran towards him jumping into his arms, as the other had their moments Yoongi looked towards Hoseok who was looking at him with hurt eyes.

Namjoon seeing their stares decided to help giving a nudge to Yoongi telling him to talk to Hobi grabbing Jimin's hand Namjoon started walking back towards the dorm as he motioned for the others to follow him leaving Yoongi and Hoseok alone.

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

"Jung Hoseok" I said as he stood and walked towards me his head down I immediately wrapped him in a tight hug "Do you know how worried I was, I thought something happened to you don't ever do that again" I uttered hugging him tighter "So yoodi don't hate hobwi?" He asked looking at me with wide eyes.

"I could never hate you" I exclaimed as I looked back into his eyes "I dowve you daddy" My eyes went wide at what hobi just said "What di-" As I was about to ask a question, I heard a little snore looking down I saw that he had fallen asleep in my shoulder I smiled a little moving the hair out of his eyes and pecking his forehead "I love you too my Hobi" I smiled out picking him up bridal style walking back in the direction of the dorm.