2.

Sophie POV.

I gurggle water in relief as Dex and I are both throwen into the Good half of the moat.

I wade until i get to the sandy shore, before squeezing water out of my dress.

it doesn't look like I'm gonna fit in. Dex might. But I most deffinatly won't.

The girls are all primped and perfect.

I wrench my eyes away from the beautys, and look for Dex. He's no where to be seen!

I master the courage to ask one of the girls where Dex went. 

Bad idea. I tap the kindest looking girl's shoulder, she twirls around in a flurry of grace and chocolate brown locks. I gasp at her beauty, her teal eyes, her heart-shaped lips, her perfect hair, her pale skin, and her sparkly purple dress... they're out of this world. Well, right now I AM out of my world, I remind myself, this ISN'T my world.

"Hello there." The teal eyed girl says, with a voice like the ones of a popstar.

"Hi." I say with a small wave.

"Why do you look so upset and hurried...? Are you looking for someone?" She asks politely.

I nod, barely able to keep the sobs down, "I can't find Dex." 

"Oh, you mean the boy with the redish hair and the bluey purpley eyes?" The girl chuckles, "he's with my brother."

I look at her, confused. "And where is your brother?" 

"He's with the other boys, silly!" The girl laughs and grabs my arm, leading me over to another girl.

The other girl has dark skin, and long black and blue dreads, finished off with a short blue dress.

"Hi Maruca, this is....?" the teal eyed girl turns to me, "I didn't catch your name."

"Oh, I'm Sophie. Sophie Foster." I stutter, the other two girls giggle.

"Okay Sophie, this is Maruca. Maruca, sophie." The teal eyed girl introduces.

I frown slightly, "and who are you?" I ask, directing my gaze at the teal eyed girl.

Both girls look agog. "You dont know who I am?" The teal eyed girl says with raised eye brows.

I shake my head, "nope."

"Then let me introduce you to me." The teal eyed girl curtsies. "Princess Biana of Camelot, at your service!" 

Maruca nudges me, "you can close your mouth now." 

I quickly do what she says, blushing.

"I just cant believe that I'm meeting the Princess of Camelot." I mumble.

Biana laughs, "you must be from the Woods Beyond, or you'd know who I was." Biana grabs mine and Maruca's hands. "At least I know I can trust you both!"

Biana's smile disapears as she says the words, her voice lowering to a whisper. "A lot of girls only befriend me cause of my brother. And if you'd like a fact about my brother, he's a royal pain in the a*s." 

I laugh, like REALLY laugh. Biana has a perfect grin on her face, while Maruca has a look of pure confusion.

"What's wrong Maruca?" I ask.

Maruca shakes her head, "I'm just confused, you see, I read the Camelot Courier and-"

"That's a WHOLE lot of crap." Biana interjects, taking hold of Maruca's hands, "promise me that you'll never read it again?"