17.

All I own is the plot.

Linh POV. 🌊

My eye flutters open to blinding light and pain.

I sit up, I'm in a bed.

A bed in a plain room that looks like a hospital.

Must be a healing centre then.

I lie back down and look up.

To my horror, theres a mirror hanging over the bed, on the ceiling.

Weird place to position a mirror....

The minute I see myslef in the mirror, all the memories from the previous night come rushing into my head.

I force myself to clear my mind, and I look back at the mirror.

I've got a pretty eyepatch on, a plain silver one to match my tips.

Well I guess having one eye isnt gonna be THAt bad....?

I blink, once. twice.

But, where am I? where're my friends?

my lip cwivers as an image of a wolf's snearing face seeps into my mind.

"Finally, ya' 'wake." A gruff voice echoes across the room, i nearly jump outta my skin.

I turn to face the man in the doorway. He's wearing a long cloak with an eye symbol on the sleeve.

"you want me for something?" I ask confidently, trying to hide the fact that the pain in my head is killing me.

The man nods slightly, muttering under his breath.

Finally, he looks up. Hes got ice blue eyes, a shade colder then Keefe's.

"Gisela wants you, your friends are already waiting outside this door."

My blood tingles at the name, these people must be the 'Neverseen'.

the man begins stomping away, before stopping just before hes about to go out of view, "are ya' comin'?"

I nod, and follow him out.

I get crushed with hugs from Biana, and Tam. Keefe stands, looking upset, in the corner.

Biana whispers in my ear while giving me her fourth hug, "Dex and Marella weren't caught. They're probably trying to find us, or find Soph."

mmy shoulders sink in disappointement and worry, what if the wolf found them again? what if one of them breaks a done? what if...

Tammy nods slightly, before we're all shoved through hallways and past rooms.

Finally we come to a stop.

The guards push open a large white door, and we enter.

A banquet table, set for five is waiting for us. We all sit down.

we wait for something to happen...

The door closes.

I count twenty-four seconds.

The door opens.

"Well, hello Keefe. You've grown up after all these years." Lady Gisela greets, ignoring us others as she sweeps through the room.

Tam and I both narrow our eyes.

Keefe looks so disgusted and angry its sorta hard to decide how I feel.

Gisela pulls up a chair at the head of the table, "I have something to dicuse."

Keefe rolls his eyes. "I dont want to listen to a word that comes out of your mouth."

Gisela's eyes narrow, before returning composed again, "but you do if its about that pathetic girl youre in love with."

Keefe's cheeks go pink andhe stands up in anger, "how dare you call Foster pathet-"

Biana stands up, "sorry weird lady whos Keefe's mother and wrecked Tammy and Linh's life by killing their parents, but no one wants you alive here, so can you skip the 'trying to ne nice' stage?"

"So you were the two little-" Gisela glances at Tam and me, "-kids that I orphaned, terrible parents anyway, you didnt miss anything."

"stop it." Keefe knocks the table with his fist.

Gisela turns to him, "manners son."

I decide to finally speak up, "Gisela, whatever job you want us to do, we wont do it." I perposefully leave out the part where Keefe and I already have TWO jobs: Killing her and finding Sophie.

Gisela gives us a keefe like smirk, "Im more persuasive then my son."

"-THUD-" Goes the dagger into the wood, Gisela looks surprised for a second as Keefe -his arm still lifted from where he threw the dagger- glares at her. "I'm not your son."

Gisela's eyes turn down-right gleeful, as she pulls the dagger out of the wall from beside her ear. "Well, if thats how your going to play, I'll play along."

~> spark <~

(this has been edited and redone but still has typos)

Word count: 717