8.

Sophie POV.

-time skip (1 week later)-

I wake up to wetness.

Not like 'I peed my pants' wet. But SOAKED wet.

And only one person I know has a special relation to water.

"LINHHHH!!!" I yell.

"SOOOOOOOPH!!!" Linh yells back from the bathroom.

"This is not gonna be a repeat from last week, is it?"

"Nope! we're going for a picnic today!!!"

"Great." I grumble. "I get to go on a picnic."

"Exciting right!" Biana squeals beside me, jumping onto my bed.  "Its gonna be soooo romaaaaantic!!"

"Weeelll.. I'm in the anti-romance club! Im even the president!!"I inform them.

Linh nods, "keep going on like that, someday you'll realise that your oblivious."

"You've even got someone on your door step, waiting for you!" Biana says dreamily.

"You sure do!" We all yelp, and I pull my covers over myself.

"And guess what Foster! Im also a president of a club!!" Keefe informs us from the doorway.

I roll my eyes, "sure. But it's not as awesome as mine and Dex's club." Biana looks interested at the mention of Dex's name.

"It sure is!! The Foster fanclub is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cooler then 'Anti-romance'!!"

I quickly stomp out of bed, not caring that im in a pink nightdress, and slam the door in his face. "Ttyl Keefe!!"

"You mean RIP Your Dear OTP-ed Hunkyhair!!!" Keefe says dramatically from the other side of the door. "Cause you gave me a fatal wound from your words!! You dont say TTYL to the Keefester!!"

"I ain't met no Keefester!!" I tell him, before heading to the bathroom to undress, and redress into my everyday clothes.

When I've finally brushed my hair, and even added alittle makeup, I make my way to the door, and yank it open.

Everyone is standing there staring at me. Every. Single. Person. (in our group).

"SOPHHHHHH YOU PUT MASCARA ONNNN ALL BY YOURSEEEELF!!!" Linh strangles me in a hug.

"Yep." I struggle for breath. "Linh, I need A I R."

"Oop sorry! Its just..." She steps back.

Keefe pretends to wipe away a tear, "the little girl is alll grown up!!"

"I bet your younger then me!!" I grumble.

Keefe grins, "are you fifteen and five months then?"

I stare at him. "Nope, how are you that old?!"

"I am what I am."

I glance at each of my friends in turn, "how old are you guys then?"

"Im seventeen?" Wylie says, making it sound like a question.

"Tammy and I have just turned fifteen!!" Linh gushes.

"nearly sixteen over here." Fitz says from a patch of light, ever since Dex and I gave the rest that fright, he's been terrified of the shade. Weird.

"I'm fourteen !" Biana squeals.

"Same!!" Dex agrees.

I scowl, "oh c'mon!! im one of the youngest!!! just turned fourteen!! And how'd I not notice that you guys where soooo old?!"