11.

This pic I only added the word....

Hope everyone is happy and kind in these hard times!!

***************************

Keefe POV. 💎

I hide behind the corner, the corner that Foster, Linh, and Biana will have to walk past to get down to the dining hall.

Ro raises an eyebrow, and snifs at the air, "can you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I look at her confused.

"Deaf-o." I swivel to find Bangs Boi, shadow covered and smirking.

"You really should have been in Evil ya know." I inform him."What couldn't I hear?" i ask, turning back to Ro.

Bangs Boi just shrugs, "no idea, your Ogre just said she heard something."

"Ro, what could you hear?!"

"Sobs." Ro says with a grimace.

*****************************

Me and Bangs Boi run up to the girls' room, and shove open the door.

Biana and Linh are on the floor, Linh comforting Biana by the looks of it.

Sadness, Anger, Confusion, and a pang of Hope flood over to me, the Emotions aren't very strong. Not as strong as Foster's... but i think theyre coming from mainly Linh.

"Where's Foster?!!" I say, Biana bursts into yet stronger tears and sobs, Linh looks like shes trying very hard not to cry. The Emotions are overpowering, so I sit down on a bed.

"S-Soph-Sophie w-we can't fi-fi-fi..." Biana's eyes are puffy and red as she looks at me.

"We cant what?" I say softly.

Linh clears her throat, "We can't find Soph."

Tam walks over to Biana, and starts whispering to her, Linh raises an eyebrow and smirks through her tears, watching them.

After ten minutes of murmuring, Tam leads Biana out, much to my relief. I can't cry infront of Bangs Boi, and I can't yell infront of Biana.

I turn to Linh, tears threatning to spill. "You can't find Foster." I repeat.

Linh shakes her head. "Shes... gone..."

I frown at her, "you know, I'm an Empath."

"And I'm a Hydrokinetic who cant even control her powers. Did you know that while Biana and I were searching, I started a whirlpool in the bathroom while having a break?" Linh sobs.

I sit down on the floor, patting her  on the back.... And there was that pang of Anger and confusion and hope.

I frown at Linh again, "Your not very sad."

Linh shakes her head guiltily, hot tears staining her pink dress.

We stay in a silence for a while. It could have been hours, days, seconds.

"We're gonna find her right?" Linh looks up at me with teary eyes. "We're going to find Sophie?" 

 I nod.

"It's Gisela isn't it. Only she would be able to break into school." Linh growls, wiping her tears away.

"I'm gonna kill her." We both say in unison. We side eye each other.

"I am." We say together.

We glare at each other, before both slumping against sophie's bed.

"We'll find out who'll kill her when the time comes." I decide.