16.

I know the meme isnt ANYTHING to do with kotlc or sge, but I just completely crack up when ever I read it! (I didnt make it, I just found it on Pinterest)

SILVENY IS COMIN' TOO TOWN!!! and so is Glader-slang cause i have an obsession with the maze runner currently-

Warning: This chapter contains blood

Sophie POV. 🦄

My eyes flutter open, I'm tied to a chair. another chair

Quite an uncomfortable chair, my butt is numb and lets say that I'm very 'ouchy'.

(Aug, I'm listening to 'Youngblood' and so I keep accidentally writing the lyrics instead!)

I try to make out the rest of the space, but the dimly lit room clouds my vision with weird shapes.... (That actually happens to me sometimes, anyone else?)

"The Alicorn just WONT stay still!" the scale-man's voice complains.

"Just break its leg or something!" A deeper voice that I've never heard before, says.

"We need it healthy boys, so THATs not happening." A female voice decides, "the horse will just have to be chained up."

The man-who-kidnapped-me's voice rings through the room, they still havent noticed my awakement. "My men have already tried and failed, they're now ALL in the infirmary cause the shucking pegasus is mad!!"

I see a flash of light, and I realise that someones opened the door flooding the room in light. A man's silhouette limps into the room, "the damn creature's kicked me in the gut five times plus the others are trying their best and shes still up and mad." 

My kipnapper snears down at the limping man, "Go and tell the men to send an extra fleet!" 

I examine the group of adults. My kidnapper looks as he did before, apart from a bruise on his left cheek... the snake dude also looks the same. The 'deeper voice' belongs to a tall man with delicate features, messy blond hair, and sky blue eyes with a dark gleam. All in all, handsome would describe him.

The 'female voice' belongs to a slim beautiful woman, with blond hair tucked into a tight bun, shes facing the other direction so I cant see her properly.

The limping man is bathed in the light from the open door so he looks like a angel dropped down from the heavens, his features obscured.

A man runs into the door way, coming from outside the room.

"Shes awake!!" He yells.

The five adults swivel to me.

"Well well, Fintan, better get interrogating." The woman says.

Her face is much too recognisable. 

Keefe.

She looks like Keefe.

Must be a Aunt...

I internally cringe at myself.

I try to act cool, "hiya Gisela!"

**********************

Marella POV. 🔥

"LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I scream. 

I see her lying in a pool of blood, Biana and Tam have run away. The Pansycakes! (My fandoms are gettin into my vocabulary!)

I see a dark shape towering over her.

A man-wolf. 

I try to run over to defend Linh, but I feel someone grab my collar.

"Marella, you are NOT going out there," Dex whispers. "You'll get yourself killed!"

I give him my best glare. "Dex! She needs our help! Shes going to DIE!"

Dex's eyes turn pleading, "Marella, I cant lose two-" 

A twig snaps.

We both swivel to where Keefe is sprinting at an impossible pace towards the monster, Tam is running at the same speed from the other direction. A cordinated attack...

While Dex is destracded, I jump to my feet and sprint towards where Tam and Keefe are trying to tear the wolf's attention away from blood covered Linh.

I stop running a couple of meters away, Biana appears beside me.

"What are we supposed to do? We never learnt to fight." She whispers frantically.

I roll my eyes. And balancing two fingers on my lips, I give a sharp wolf-whistle. "OVER HERE YOU SAVAGE SHUCKIN' MUTT!" I scream at the huge wolf, "I BET YOU CANT EVEN CATCH ME! YOUR JUST A FREAKING COWARD!!! A FREAKING CRAPPY COWARD WHO WILL ONLY GO FOR THE INNOCENT CAUSE ITS TOO SCARED!!!" The wolf looks up at me, red eyes gleaming. It's claws shining with fresh blood... Linh's blood... I gulp, I take a deep beath before screaming insult after insult at the brute.

"YOUR A LAUGH FOR ALL THE OTHER WOLFS!! JUST LOOK AT YOU?! YOU LOOK SO DISGRACFUL THAT IF I WAS A WOLF, ID BE EMBARASSED TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU!!!" I grin savagely. Biana stares at me, her open jaw reaching the ground. I give her a wink.

The wolf rolls its eyes, looking down at Linh for a milisecond before looking back at me with a gruesome smirk and a hungry gleam in its blood coloured eyes.

It shrugs off Tam and Keefe, and they both fall to the ground with wince-worthy 'cracks'.

Wheres Dex? I wonder, before turning my attention back to the wolf.

The monster is raking a claw over Linh's face, I sprint for them screaming as Linh wriths and screams.

Tam and Keefe let out a battle cry and charge the wolf from behind, but it flicks them away like toothpicks.

when i reach Linh the wolf meets my eyes with a sickly humane smile. "Good luck with this corpse." it says in a raspy high-pitched voice, it smirks at me before getting back on its all-fours and running back into the dark woods...

I stare in horror at Linh.

**********************

HOPE YA'LL ENJOOOOOOOYED!! 

I hope that was a cliffhanger!!!

~> sparky ✨💎<~

(has been redone)

Word count: 927