4.

Sophie POV.

I share a glance with Linh, we both really want to be in the same forest group.

But with my luck, I'll be stuck with Keefe AND Fitz... . 

Both schools are standing in the clearing, waiting for the faculty to finish rambling about the rules, and actually start putting us in groups.

"...And no walking away, and thats all.  We will now asort you into forest groups." Dovey announces.

"The groups will be... From Good: Group 1. Fitz of Camelot and Lizzabeth of Ginnymill blah blah blah. Group 2. Nicholas of Neverland and Millicent of Putsi blah blah blah. Group 3. Biana of Camelot and Tam of Pasha Dunes and Dex of Woods Beyond blah blah blah. Group 4. Jensi of Jaunt Jolie and Maruca of Maidenvale blah blah blah. Group 5. Linh of Pasha Dunes and Marella of Jaunt Jolie and Andil of blah blah blah. Group 6. Kiko of Rainbow Gale and Tristan of Pifflepaff hill blah blah blah. Group 7. Wylie of Maidenvale and blah blah blah. Group 8. Keefe of Foxwood and Giselle of Altazarra and Chaddick of Foxwood blah blah blah..." I sigh in relief, of not having to be in the same group as Keefe. "oh.. there seems to be a slight change, Sophie of Woods Beyond, youre in group 8, and Giselle of Altazarra youre in group 10." Juuuust my luck. Now I'm was stuck with Keefe for the rest of the time at this school.

(Of course there's three or four evers in each forest group, but I'm not too good with making up names so I'ma just gona leave it like that)

Once Dovey is finished we all walk towards our flags.

Biana looks suprisingly happy with being with Tam and Dex, and Linh seems to have noticed, as she's giving them both a sappy grin, and making her signature hand-heart.

When Biana notices, she turns red and quickly looks at anyone apart from Tam and Dex.

And of course, with my terrible luck, Biana's gaze lands on me, and she starts walking over, dragging Keefe along with her.

Keefe, obviously, is happy that she pulled him along.

"Sup Foster! We're group buddies!" He says slinging an arm across my shoulders which i immediatly shrug off, as I notice a small girl with long brown hair and grey/green eyes, slump in despair. She must be Giselle.

Biana smiles slyly, rubbing her hands together. "You two are such the OTP!" She winks cheekily.

Keefe grins and I scowl. "Can you pleeeease tell me what OTP means?" I plead

Biana shakes her head. "Never. And Keefe's pranks are known around the whole world, so no WAY am I telling you." 

I turn to Keefe. "Can i ask you a question?"

"Sure!"

"Did you know that you're annoying?" I ask him.

"Did you know that everyone thinks that we're a OTP?" He shoots back.

I glare at him as we both make our way over to the '8' flag.

Hester smirks at us from under it, "how're you blondies doing?"

"Good thanks? You?!" Keefe asks, this is the first time I've ever heard him be polite, it's like a whole new him!

Hester's smirk grows, etching her face with tiny creases. "Terrible as always, and as I hate to say, I'm relieved I'm not stuck in a group with those brats." She said, eyeing Biana and Fitz.

All of a sudden, a gnome is up from the ground. "I'm Yuba. And I'm your group leader. You must follow all the rules or there'll be punishments."

"And I kinda want to know what these punishments are." Keefe speaks up.