20.

AHHHHHHHHHH THIS STORY IS NEARLY DONE! This has been so much fun! And ive even gotten up to over 2k views! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELY AMAZING ULTRA READERS!!!!! i will forever owe you guys for reading this story.  It makes me so happy that people are enjoying my story this much, i dont think id have finished this story other wise.... lol ive even already written the last chapt! Its Sokeefe weeding! anywho, onto the story!

Linh POV. 🌊

I keep hurling my water. watching it satisfyingly hit Gisela, making her scream. 

Yes, i can be savage.

Yes, i can be rufeless.

Yes, im a hero.

"STOP." I hear a male voice call out -Keefe's voice.

Keefe eyes cloud with guilt as he strides over to his cowering mother, we all stand still awkwardly watching. "Let me finish her." He says.

******************

Keefe POV. 💎

I try and keep my cool, I have to. Just this once. I was the one who voluntared to do the deed. 

I can end my Mother.

i HaVe To EnD mY mOtHeR?!

I cant end my Mother.

I stagger back, Sophie's there for me, as shes always been since i met her... unlike my on MOTHER.

I meet Linh's eyes, and i gesture to the dagger that I hold, hoping she'll get the point. 

She can kill my mother.

Linh nods, the misty sign of purpose showing in her eyes.

She accepts the dagger, and she walks over to my Mother.

Gisela whimpers, very uncharacteristically.

 Marella walks over and grabs Gisella's hair, and pulls it away.

"What?" she says when she notices us staring. "This Lady has some NICE hair. Dont wanna ruin it."

Linh and Biana nod as if its the most obvious thing ever.

The rest of us just want this over and done with.

"Do it fast, shes still my mother." I tell Linh, tryong to hide my guilt and sadness, i dont want her to die.

I dont want the woman who made my life miserable to die. 

~> spark <~

(this has been redone and edited)

Word count: 352