Chapter Four (Rob)

I heaved a silent sigh of relief when Lachlan left my house. I know it sounds sad but I'd been lying about the use I wanted to put my potions to.

I told Lachlan it was to help Ali explore the water temple, but I was really going to use them to play pranks on my friends. Since Lachlan might be on the receiving end of one of these pranks, I didn't want him to know just yet.

I'd wondered for some time if Lachlan's connection with Vikk was just a regular friendship. For some odd reason I felt as if Lachlan felt the same way about Vikk as I did about Preston. 

Sure, I could see why Lachlan might like Vikk. But Vikk just wasn't the same as Preston.

I finished the six invis potions and the six swiftness potions and put them in my enderchest. I'd previously debated brewing some strength potions too but I'd decided against it. After all, I didn't want to accidentally kill anyone.

I stuck my head out the door and looked up at the sky. I still had an hour left before I had to go to sleep.

I looked at my experience bar. Twenty - seven levels. Of course. I'd just used three to enchant a book. I decided to go outside. After all, what else was there to do?

I just walked around outside, slaying mobs for the longest, most boring period of time until my experience filled up to level thirty.

Then I took a book down to my enchanting room.

Lvl 30 Silk Touch I........?

I took it and proudly stored it into my chest. Silk Touch books were rare.

Then I hopped into bed and snored away into a dreamless sleep.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry for the short and boring chapter but there really isn't much to say. Also I realized that I unintentionally stopped writing '___________'s POV' at the beginning of chapters. But it's in the chapter title I guess. If anyone would like to hear more, please leave a comment and feedback down below to help me with the storyline. I may or may not do a couple of sequels detailing the pack in other maps and minigames (ex. Hunger Games.)

Hope you ppl have a great day!

- Sword