Chapter Six (Jerome)

Alright guys sorry about the delay, this story is back on track. Hope you enjoy chapter six!

-Sword

_______________________________________

I gratefully accepted the fish. As I stuffed them all into a chest, I absentmindedly glanced out the window.

Was that...Mitch? Was he staring at me? 

A second later, he turned away and began to eat something. 

Must have been imagining it, I thought, disappointed.

I stepped outside and typed in chat.

<ASF Jerome> Hey biggums wanna go mining with me?

<BajanCanadian> Yeah sure. Anything for my bacca.

I felt my face burn under my fur. Probably just a joke. There's no way he loves me. I wish he was serious...

<ASF Jerome> Hokeyp meet u in five minutes.

I brought a lot of fish and my gear. Then I stepped up to Mitch's half finished house and knocked on the door.

Mitch grinned as he opened the door and flashed a vile creature at me.

"Eew!" I screeched. "GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME! AGH! STOP IT! I'M BEING TORTURED, SOMEONE HAAALLLP!"

Mitch laughed and threw it into the lake. I breathed in relief. My throat and lungs had been dying. Those creatures smell DISGUSTING.

We left for the cave system that I had found. 

When will I ever get the courage to tell him I love him?