the day after

" COME ON PRIVATE PYLE PUSH IT COME ON!" I yell at issei as he is doing push ups with more success " Aye sir!" He keeps pushing keep calling in cadence " And stop!" I yell as we stop and jump up as Rais and sona walk up towards us " Again thank you Y/n for training issei." Rais says " Your welcome  Rais, what can I do for you sona?" I say as she hands me a bottle of water. " Just checking in on you after all you did transform into a dragon for me." I smile and lean over and kiss her cheek " Sona I told you I will do what ever it takes to protect you." She blushes before nodding " Come to the council room during lunch." I nod as I turn to issei " Ok pyle you did good against the KFC mascot so today we are cutting training early." He nods as Rais opens a teleport circle and they teleport away as i run back home and get changed before heading to school.

Timeskip

" Hey Y/n!" I turn to see issei,asia and Rais walking up " Issei what is up my man!" We fist bump as several of the people around us start whispering as we walking in " Y/n I feel bad about not paying you for training issei." Rais says as akeno walks up, " Its nothing Rais if you still want to repay me the try and teach him some skills that way our fights balance out." We all chuckle as I feel someone latch on to me " Hey bab." I look over to see tsubasa clutching to my arm." Hey bab." I lean over and kiss her " Did sona tell you why she wants to see me during lunch?" I ask as she grins  " Yep." I raise my eyebrow " And no I'm not telling you." She giggles as I sigh " Well see you then bab." I say as we spilt and head to class.

" Hey bro wait up!" I turn to see Hana running up " Hey sis where did you go this morning?" I ask as we walk in the door " Sona had me filling out paper work for the council early this morning so I had to miss pt." I nod as the to perverts run up to issei. " Damn you man Why is Gremory walking to school with your bitch ass!" The bald one yells forcing me to rub my ear. " Guys lay off it seriously its starting to get old." I glance at issei with a smirk as the girls stare with curiosity. " Fine but what say we get together after school and check on my new addition?" I snarl and Hana cracks her knuckles as the girls glare while issei sighs " I'll pass I got club work to do plus y/n and I are having a sparring match I asked him to train me in hand to hand." The whole class gasps at what he says while asia smiles.

Timeskip to lunch

I walk into the council  room to see the peerage sitting to the side with sona sitting  behind a chess board with her arms crossed. " Sona you summon." I start before sona starts " Sit down." I quickly sit Infront of her as she moves one of the pawns." Play." I nod and begin playing as we keep talking." So y/n be real with me did you have a plan when you fought Gil?" She asks as she takes one of my pawns" Not really M'lady the only thing I planned for was the first clash I had to hope he would charge instead of choosing a long range fight." I respond as i make a move and sona takes a few minutes to respond. " y
You knew the plan you chose would turn you." I nod and move another peice " Yes ma'am and I think that with the transform is a weapon we can use as I fail-safe." I respond as set my queen down " And I think that this makes checkmate?" Sona leans back and smiles at me.

" Ok sona I played you in chess what is going on?" I ask as she blushes as tusbaki is typing on her phone " You see y/n even though I was arranged to be married if he wanted to do anything to me he had to best me in chess but since you claimed to marry me after you won I was fine with you doing stuff but I had a oath to fulfill." I nod and walk over to her and help her stand up before kissing her gently on her lips. " How much time is left in lunch?" I ask as she look at the clock " About 15 minutes why?" I smile and sit down. Placing her on one of my legs as tsubasa claims my other and they both rest their heads on my shoulders as I clear my throat.

I finish singing as sona and tsubasa kiss my cheeks " You are the sweetest.~" sona says as they sit up " Oh right the new moon is tonight we are going to get your familiars." I nod " Yes my lovely fiancé." She blushes as we get up to head to class.

Timeskip to the forest

Note I'm not rhyming.

" Well here we are." Sona say as we teleport into a forest to find a middle age man there ' Did ash ketum grow up?' I think to myself.

" Sona say as we teleport into a forest to find a middle age man there ' Did ash ketum grow up?' I think to myself

" Lady Sitiri is a pleasure." He says before turning to me and my sister " What you looking fer?" We shrug before we all hear a loud bird call to see a eagle and a hawk. "Strange to find them away from their packs so readily." The master says as we both hold out our arms and the eagle lands on my while the hawk lands on my sister.

" The master says as we both hold out our arms and the eagle lands on my while the hawk lands on my sister

" Hello friend

" Hello friend." I says as the eagle flys up before shifting into a human form of a girl with white hair wearing a black longselve shirt and a black skirt with a white hat.

" I says as the eagle flys up before shifting into a human form of a girl with white hair wearing a black longselve shirt and a black skirt with a white hat

"Hello  I want you to be my master I don't know why but I feel a connection with you." I nod " In the name of Y/n l/n pawn of sitiri I command you to accept this pact and to be my familiar." I says as she nod as the pact completes as she goes back to bird form and land on my head.

Ok guy poll is still going till next Friday I just recounted and number 4 is a head by one.