Gaining a queen and knight

I raise and summon a teleport circle and " I'll come back in a bit bab I have to fulfill a deal." She nods before I teleport and a huge building appears before me making me whistles " Damn big building."

"Looks like a fancy whorehouse

"Looks like a fancy whorehouse." I say before I feel someone tap my shoulder " Young man are you new here?" I turn to see a lady with yellowish hair and red glasses " Actually ma'am I promised aid to someone I traced him magic signature.." she cuts me off " You mean monster engery?" She asks as a familiar scent hits my nose. " No but I smell him." I turn and summon my wings and fly into the air. To find salamander tied to a pole with a prick yelling " Tsukune Aono you are charged with being human your sentence is death." I get ready to dive down when three girls charge in the open demanding he be let go before he stsrts to get torched I feel rage I roar " YOU DARE HARM MY BRETHREN YOU COURT DEATH!!!" I transform and roar causing everyone to turn in fear as I land growling at the prick " I didn't travel here from hell to watch my brethren get burned!" I snarl as he tries to act tough " Y-You have no b-busniess here." I snarl as a girl with pink hair pull him down " Your wrong about him he is a dragon but he has yet to awaken his blood." I say while raising my head I watch tsukune removes some sort of cross from her neck causing her hair to turn white.

" Damn you Aono why must you do this for the outer me damn you." She turns to face the prick while glaring at him " Now I have to save him." She bites his neck I transform back to human form but in the dragon force. I glare at the prick while covering my fist in shadows. " To kills in a day what a day lets end it with a bang." I charge up before yelling " Dragon slayer secret art: shadow dragon breakdown fist." I punch a whole right through the prick before grabbing his head and ripping it off his body as blood shoots in the air I turn to see the white hair girl blushing in my direction. " What is your name?" I ask walking towards her as tsukune groans with his eyes now glowing red " Y/n what are you doing here?" I offer my hand and and pull him up " That dear dragon slayer is to fulfill what I said I would do upon your defeat." He sighs as I turn towards the girl " Answer me." She shakes her head still blushing "Moka, moka akashiya." I nod and hold my hand to the side of her as a magic circle appears on the floor.

" I nod and hold my hand to the side of her as a magic circle appears on the floor