the sword hunt 2 and a unpleasant surprise

We end up finding kiba in a park " What are you doing here issei?" Kiba  snarls causing me to go on alert " We are looking for you pretty boy we are going to destroy Excalibur." Kiba relaxes abit " Unbelievable to think that the members of the church would approve their destruction." He scoffs as xenovia reaches for her sword " If I remember correctly you have all but abandoned your place in the house of germory so technically you are a stray." Kiba summons a magic circle in one hand before I step between " Ok guys knock it off we have more important  things to do." They both stop as I summon enterprise in her eagle form " I need eyes in the sky enterprise try and find the remaining Excalibur's please." She nods and takes off as I pull out my phone " One of you give me a cell number that way we can call you with our location." Irina nods and pull out a phone and we trade numbers before they go their own way before we turn back to Kiba.

  "Thank you guys..." he starts before I cut him off " Don't think us yet numb nut what has you acting like this you go everyone worried." I say crossing my arms as he begins to explain his past with the holy swords.[ Note I'm going to explain it why because I'm lazy] " So that is my story." Kiba says as I shrugas my phone rings and I answer "City morgue you stab em we slab em." " Funny bab where are you right now?" " I'm out doing a patrol I just ran into kiba. Why does sona need me for something?" " No no we where just wonder where you were." I managed to pick up a hint of sadness " Tell you what tsu when this whole thing is done we have a party America style." I hear some whispers before "Yeah sure you know what you have to do with your report."

    I hang up and as we start walking. " Y/n why are you helping I thought sona would stay out of it?" Kiba asks " Because mate I was attacked by some dicl named freed with a holy sword right before we were told to stay out of it I keep the sword to keep it out of the enemy hands. So the church can't fault me for acting in defense." I reply as  we walk around aimlessly as while issei and koneko look out for signs of the enemy. "Master I found them just outside of the town in a abandoned building north side." I come to a stop alerting the rest " Thank you enterprise." I turn to the others "North side now!" I holler as  we sprint towards the building I call Irina " Hello?" She answer on the second ring" Irina North side abandoned building outside town enroute now!" I holler as the she hangs up.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n cracking his neck.

    We come to the building as freed tries to sneak in before he does Kiba summons a sword as I form one from the shadows and we charge him and he blocks our strikes forcing us to leap back as freed slashes at us " Well look who it is the pretty boy and the lizard that took my sword." Freed laughed before dashing at us again as I jump out the way while Kiba blocks it "Stay back I got this guy!" He yells when a strange smell hits my nose I turn my head to see a man walk out he had on a green jacket and brown pants.

" Freed laughed before dashing at us again as I jump out the way while Kiba blocks it "Stay back I got this guy!" He yells when a strange smell hits my nose I turn my head to see a man walk out he had on a green jacket and brown pants

" I smell a few dragons." He says forcing a snarl from me as I coat my fist in shadows " Another dragon slayer." His fist gets covered in fire as he and I start to walk around each other in a circle causing kiba's fight to stop.