parent's day continues

Ok everyone before the chapter starts I'm  going to do a poll the time limit is till the end of next month for the my hero story what qurik the Mc will have your choices are the following:

Dragon king; grants the ability to transform into dragon forms and have control of a element per form and can alter his from size to suit his needs. The draw back will be when he gains another elemental form he has to suffer the pain of that element ex. If he gained fire he would have to suffer incredibly high temperatures and the burning sensation, a minor drawback he will collect a hoard.

Archangel: will grant him incredible strength, speed, and reflexes as well as gaining a set of wings that he can summon at will and have minor element control. The drawback is that if he gives into his negative emotions he will go berserk an attack anyone in his path and his wings will go from gold to pitch black with the tips of his feathers on fire.

And without further a due enjoy the chapter! 👍

The class turns and stares at me in awe. " You know mom we are never going to be left alone now." Hana says as she rubs her temples " Nonsense sweetie you will be fine." Mom giggles as the teacher tells everyone to get their act together. I turn and face forward as mom walks to the back of the room " Ok everyone today we will be doing  a simple class try an create something with the slaps of clay infront of you." I raise my hand " Sir do we have to use the clay or can we draw?" I ask as the teacher shrugs " As long as you have created something by the end of the class I don't care." I nod and grab to piece of paper and a pencil.

'Hmm what to draw what to draw?'I think as I tap the pencil on my desk I close my eyes as a beautiful image of Sona and Tsubasa appear in my mind as Sona was wearing a form-fitting wedding dress with a bouquet of blue flowers while Tsubasa was dressed in a white sundress with a straw hat on standing in the middle of a meadow. I smile when I hear something that snaps me out off my day dream " Marvelous Y/n i didn't know you could draw so well and you mister hyoudou you surprised us all with that sculpture!" I turn my head to see that issei has sculpted Rais in a alluring pose. I smirk at issei " Well well issei I thought you would have made something perverted but you surprised me she still has her clothes on." I jab as he rolls his eyes " Ha-Ha funny Y/n don't get me wrong I may still be a perv but thanks to you I know when not to show it. But I didn't know you could draw so well?" He points at my paper I look down to see the pictures I drew.

"Whatever all that matters if that I drew them both in what I see as the best picture for them." I say softly while smiling before a girl screams " Wow moka you made a perfect sculpture of y/n!" I quick snap my head to see and I feel my face heat up as I see that she made a mini me completely naked in a fighters stance. Then the girls start bidding for it " Hey its mine!" Moka yells " I groan " Moka why?" As she grins and stick her tongue at me the girls then start taking pics " Hey no pic..." a girls runs back to my desk and slams 500 yen on my desk and goes back to take a picture as the rest of the girls do the same.

Timeskip

I walk towards the council room to find Sona, Tsubasa and Tusbaki in the office " Hey girls

I walk towards the council room to find Sona, Tsubasa and Tusbaki in the office " Hey girls." I say holding the drawing by my side as I walk over to them " Y/n need engery." Tsubasa whines as she raises her arms I just chuckle and lean down a give her a quick peck on her lips before handing her the picture of her before I place  sona's on her desk causing  both girls to blush " it's beautiful Y/n." Sona says before giving me a quick kiss i smile and look out the window to see a crowd of people run into the gym. "I hate to stop our moments but I better stop the crowd in my gym." Sona nods " I'll meet you down there come on tusbaki." She nods as they walk out I melts into the shadows and slip out the door window between the cracked window and  down to the gym.

I walk in after coming out the shadows unnoticed to see Serafall  doing poses in a magical girl outfit will saji is talking to issei as the crowd walks away from having to stop. " Anyway ma'am are you here to see someone?" Saji asks as serafall nods " Yep I figured this would be the best way to get my sisters  attention." She says as she does a quick spin on the balls of her feet  " Lady Serafall." I call out as I place my hands in my pockets and send a message to my peerage to come to the gym." Oh Hi n/n (Nickname) How are you?" I smiles " I'll tell you when the coffee kicks in." She giggles as sona kicks in the door " Saji what is the meaning of this!" She yells not noticing her sister until to let.

Timeskip to the next day after school

" COME ON SAJI YOU ARE GETTING  YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU FROM A BISHOP!"  I yell as Rin slams saji in the ground with a German suplex  " You said you train me not kick my ass!" He yells as I feel a vein pop on my neck " You are under my supervision ...

" COME ON SAJI YOU ARE GETTING  YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU FROM A BISHOP!"  I yell as Rin slams saji in the ground with a German suplex  " You said you train me not kick my ass!" He yells as I feel a vein pop on my neck " You are under my supervision until you prove that you can fight you will fight my bishop." I walk over to Rin and hand her a towel " Good job Rin tonight you can ask for one reward and I cannot refuse."  She grins as moka pouts " Thats  bullshit I can't fucking fight a girl I don't know why you asked to train me if all you are going to do is yell at me while your group of sluts do your work." Saji spits and I feel something  snap.

No ones pov

" Oh shit you fucked up!" Hana says as she and sataski grab Rin, Moka and Ichika and run towards the furthest wall " Yeah right." Saji says getting up before everyone hears a growl before saji gets punched in the face sending him flying to the center of the gym. As Y/n walks slowly forward he roars " Shut your damn mouth you no good sack of fucking horse shit! You want to whine and complain fine then Y/n is about to teach you the Damn pecking order!" Y/n grabs sajis ankle and slams  him on the other side of him before bringing him back over" IT GOES AS FOLLOWS YOU , THE DIRT,  THE WORMS INSIDE THE DIRT!" Y/ n kicks saji in the back sending him flying out the doors as y/n marches after him to find saji begging at issei's feet " MY STOOL, SONA, LADY SERAFALL THEN Y/N!"  Issei trembles and hides behind a tree as y/n grabs saji by the collar and punches him face repeatedly " OK MAGGOT EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU REPORT TO ME FOR YOUR TRAINING DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" y/n yells as saji nods earning another tick mark on Y/n's necks " I FUCKING CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Saji sounds off before y/n grabs his throat and drags saji away to meet his fate.