The service

No ones pov

The group teleports back to find all the leaders waiting with smiles that quickly fade to shock as y/n throws loki on the ground infront of them " Well shit." Loki groans as he props himself up on his elbows. " Thank you Y/n asgard will lock him up." Odin says as he taps his staff as loki gets teleported away " I sure hope so lord odin now if you will excuse us the bed calls." Azazel laughs " You have a good point but first." He places a hand over his heart and lowers his head as the others follow. " What is going on?" Rais askes as taimat teleports in. " Y/n you have set a record and so as the strongest of the great dragon kings I welcome you y/n l/n the great shadow dragon king you are the 6th one to be at this rank." Taimat says as she  places her hands on his shoulders " Not yet strong enough for me but you are well on your way." Taimat says before teleporting away. "So that happened." Y/n says as everyone looks up at him " Oh y/n!~" Everyone glances over to see sona's mother marching up with a... 'sweet' smiles making the the new dragon king shiver " Y-Yes ma'am."

She points at sona and at y/n " I am not waiting for another two or three years for you two so in one week will be your wedding. Do I make myself clear." She says as both y/n and sona nod frantically. " Good now sona honey dress shopping now take his sister's and your rook." Sona opens her mouth but shuts it and sighs " Yes mother." Her mother turns her gaze at y/n " You and my husband suit shopping now." The two of them nod and quickly teleport away. " Hey hyoudou." Saji whispers " yea?"  Issei looks at him "Remind me never piss off their mom." Issei nods.

Sence change to a suit shop
Y/n pov

" Father." I ask as we walk in and untoward the counter " Yes?" He looks at me " Women are scary." He nods as a man walks to the register " Welcome to the kingsmen tailor what can I do for you?" The guy asks as John jabs his thumb at me " Get this man a suit." The cashier grins and yells " SOMEBODY PLEASE GET this man a suit." We all end up laughing as he walks out and we walk toward the rack as he starts taking measurements." What is the suit for?" I feel my face heat up. " Wedding." John chuckles " He means his wedding." The tailor looks at me and looks me up and down before handing me a suit " Try it on." I nod and head to the changing room and slip in on. I glance at the mirror and nod before stepping out.

 I glance at the mirror and nod before stepping out

" Looks good on you sir. It's a perfect fit." The cashier says as John nods " We'll take it." I go back and put my regular clothes on before handing it to the guy to pay for it but John bets me to it." Allow me to pay boi." I shake my head " Nonsense father if you want to get us something how about a vacation for us?" He smiles and nods

Sona pov

" Jeez mom didn't give us much time." I groan as my sister joins us as we are walking down a line of shops " Tell me about it So-tan." She groans as sataski giggles " Just a thought she didn't say wear the dress had to come from." I grin as we all nod and quickly teleport to pairs. " Y/n still owe me a few days here." I groan as we walk into a dress shop and start looking at different options before we get noticed. "Who is the lucky girl?" I just raise my hand and the tailor drags me to a stand and starts taking her measurements. " How soon do you need it?" She asks as my sister walks up" A week from today our mother didn't want to wait anymore." The lady taps her foot and walks away " Aw your lucky lady sona!" I look to see tsubasa pouting " Don't worry your next tsubasa." She nods " Your damn right." The lady come back with three different options and pushes me to the changing room and slide the first one on.