The fight

No ones pov

The group headed into combat is as follows Rais and her peerage, Sona, tusbaki, saji, Irina, rossweisse and y/n the group are standing infront of Sirzechs who prepares the teleport circle " Since it was short notice we were only able to get four phoneix tears." Grayfia says as she hands sona a box " Five ravel gave me one earlier." Issei holds up a container and hands it to Rais " Becareful all of you." The group teleports away to a barren wasteland with a glowing triangle in the middle " To think that we had just finished training and now we fight a god." Kiba points out as I look to saji " Did Azazel give you the rest?" Y/n asks to which he nods " Good now everyone get ready."
[Gonna focus on y/n fight]
The triangle shatters to reveal loki rather pissed off " Damn devil you can't trap a god." Loki snarls before looking up and snarling " Well look at what we have here I would make nice but I'm  not in the mood." He swipes his hand as three small explosions go off revealing three wolf's causing rossweisse to gasp " Fenrir and his sons Sköll and Hati this isn't good." As another explosion goes off behind the group as a serpent " Really even the Midgard serpent to... wait no its a copy." Y/n cracks his knuckles " DIBS!" And charges the serpent and fires a roar at it sending the head of the beast back as y/n summons his wings and fly close before  spin kicking the serpent in the jaw. Before fades into the shadows as the serpent fires a breath of acid missing y/n completely before looking around and whips its tail in the the groups direction as sona barely dodges its " LEAVE HER ALONE!" Y/n roars as he leaps from the shadows.

"Dragon slayer secret art: shadow dragon breakdown fist!" Y/n punches through the serpents scales on it back before the beast can do anything y/n runs up its hide as he enter his Holy shadow dragon mode " Holy shadow dragon flashing fang!" He punches forward sending a blast which decapitate the copy before turning around just in time to see loki fire a spell which knocks everyone back.

Y/n pov

I feel my blood chill as I sprint towards the group to finding everyone crawling out from under their shields " Sona!" I yell as I run past akeno giving kiba a tear " Sona answer me!" I sprint towards tusbaki as she pulls sona out from under some rocks. " Sona!" I slide over and press two fingers against her neck and relax but I snarl. "Loki you will pay." I glare at him as I feel my rage building " Watch those eyes devil, maybe I should kill her now." I snarl as I feel a pressure build I notice out the corner of my eye as tusbaki nods and picks sona up and teleports away. " Oh no she got away what about that sliver hair girl or the failed mage?" I snarl as I clinch my fist and feel a warm feeling on my hand " But maybe I should just make that devil my play thing." I once again feel something snap.

Rossweisse pov

" Lord loki what made you like this?" I ask myself when tusbaki appears holding the girl sona in her arms as the rest teleport over " Tusbaki how is.... welp gold blood well be shed." Rais says bluntly I just look at her confused " What do you mean?" I ask as tusbaki drops one of the phoniex tear on sona when a loud roar sounds sending a chill down my spine as a pair of black wings shoot in to the air.

I look up to see a black tail whip sending loki flying up into the air and a black dragon " Welp just sit back and tend to your wounds. Let y/n deal with him." Rais and the rest sit down and start healing wounds." WAIT THAT BLACK DRAGON WAS Y/N!" I yell as sona groans " What happened?" She groan "Loki let lose magic missiles on you guys." We all turn to see. " What the hell are you wearing!" I scream as I notice the revealing outs Hana and sataski are wearing. " Don't worry about it." Hana waves her hand as their outfits change " The wolf's are dead." Sataski says i quickly look over to see the bodies.

Y/n pov

I fire a blast of shadows from my mouth as loki rolls to dodge only to be smacked back with my wing as I spin and slam my tail against his neck and sending him hurling towards the ground as I slowly desendand land and notice sona up and walking before stabbing a claw through loki making him scream. " Loki I was going to kill you but since my mate is alive you live but you are the odin problem now but I'm not send you back without breaking something." I stab another claw in his spine shattering it crippling him permanently.

Sona pov

" I love the new you bab." I yell as I look up and the dragon as Rossweisse looks confused.

" I yell as I look up and the dragon as Rossweisse looks confused

"Thank you my dear." Y/n changes back and I notice his appearance changed once again.

" You ok my love?" He asks and I fell my face heat up one how smooth and rich his voice sounds " Y-Yeah I'm fine now

" You ok my love?" He asks and I fell my face heat up one how smooth and rich his voice sounds " Y-Yeah I'm fine now." I take a step only to fall forward. Y/n picks me up bridal style making my face heat up before looking at his sister's " Mission?" " Complete."

Sorry for the short chapter