a nightmare and a evolution

Y/n pov

Smoke that is the first thing I smell frantically I spin I look down to see sona in my arms crying " Why can't we win honey?" I try to speak but my voice wouldn't work I turn to see rin impaled through her stomach hanging from a tree branch I feel tears welling up as my vision turns to see moka ripped in two laying on the ground and to her left was tsubasa with a Boulder where her head should be. I feel rage building as my vision turns again to see kuroka's head resting on a rock my vision keeps turning show my loved one all dead in brutal ways when I hear a roar I look up and fear grips my heart as a massive dragon stands over us with three numbers ecthed into its scales.

 I feel rage building as my vision turns again to see kuroka's head resting on a rock my vision keeps  turning show my loved one all dead in brutal ways when I hear a roar I look up and fear grips my heart as a massive dragon stands over us with t...

" AAAAAHHH!" I yell shooting straight up and looks around to see everyone waking up quickly. " Y/n what is wrong?" Sona asks worriedly as mom, Hana, sataski and Ichika burst in the door." What is going on?" Mom asks as I swing my feet over the edge of the bed and place my face in my hands " Just... just a nightmare a very very vivid nightmare." I feel two people lean on my back and two by my sides " Do you want to talk about it?" Sona asks as I shake my head " I'll save you the details but I saw a dragon massacre everyone the only person I could see was you sona." I shiver before looking up at everyone " I'll say this the end is coming and it won't be pretty." Everyone shivers as I look at my clock " But lets worry about this down the line." I say while getting up but feel a hand stop me " Hon did the dragon have three numbers on its scale?" Sona asks with the hint of fear in her voice I look at her and nod.

Timeskip

" Hey Azazel can I have a moment?" I ask the fallen angel to which he nods as we walk into a spare room and i put up a soundproof barrier " Azazel we need to start making preparations

" Hey Azazel can I have a moment?" I ask the fallen angel to which he nods as we walk into a spare room and i put up a soundproof barrier " Azazel we need to start making preparations." He raises a eyebrow " Why do you think that?" I sigh and start to explain my nightmare and he starts getting paler by the second. " Trihexa released father helps us all." I nod as we both sit down " Azazel we need to find out who is planning this and stop it." He nods as I glyph appears by his ear and he nods " Alright I'll send them there." I raise a eyebrow " Y/n go get sona and Rais the devil counsel wants to speak to you." I nod and dispel the barriers.

Afew minutes later
No one pov

The three peerage's of the school are gathered in the orc building before Azazel teleport them to the underworld in a large side room. " Ok then kings you will be going to face the counsel and stating your goals." Sona and Rais groan as y/n smacks his forehead. " We have more important things to be concerned with." Y/n growls as his eye glow red Azazel only shrugs before the door opens and the kings walk inside to find one other standing in the room before a mass of devils sitting there looking bored.

"Finally the rest is here lets get this under way so we can go home lets start off with the rookie y/n l/n step forward." Y/n raises a eyebrow but does so. " Tell this council what your goals are?" The speaker say as y/n looks up to see the devil kings above the council and Serafall waving at him. " My goals you ask is but a simple one and a complex one the simple one you might ask I achieve everyday by being the best husband I can be to sona and supporting her dreams and goals." All the devils presents raise a eyebrow " The last one will require all of the devils, fallen angels, angels and other factions support." Y/n says before walking forward and gulping " The other night I had a vision if you will I saw the world burning I saw every single being killed by... by trihexa." Y/n says as the council gasps and start yelling " YOU DARE SUGGEST THAT IT RAISES!/ YOU MUST BE WITH THE CHAOS BRIGADE!" Y/n snarls and release his dragonic area silencing the council " If you are to believe that I would betray the love of my life and her lovely sister then you must be crazy!" Y/n snarls not realizing that scales were covering his body as he slowly changes. "I was going to say that we have to find the ones aiming to do so and not bring them to justice but to kill them and bring their mad goal to a close!" Y/n roars not realizing he has transformed effectively scaring the council before Serafall speaks up in a daze with a blush on her face " N/n you have transformed and you look way better." Y/n stops and looks down at his form and on his back to notice his wings before he speak in a more powerful but yet silky voice "It appears I have." A click can be heard as sona in holding her phone up before y/n changes back causing both sona and Serafall to blush hard at his new look.

"  A click can be heard as sona in holding her phone up before y/n changes back causing both sona and Serafall to blush hard at his new look

Sona bites her lips and rubs her legs together as y/n walks towards her. She had to stand on her toes to reach around his neck and climb up him to kiss him. "When we get home I want you to pound us good.~" sona whispers in his ear before climbing down.

Sence change

Y/n and sona where getting dressed from dinner with sona's parents " Oh baby you might lith to see your new form." Sona says as she hold up her phone I lean over and feel my eyes widen at what I now look like.

" Sona says as she hold up her phone I lean over and feel my eyes widen at what I now look like

Sorry for the short chapter I'll try make the next one longer